Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: A ROLLERCOASTER OF A SEASON FOR CARDIFF

Sun May 05, 2019 12:13 am

MY THOUGHTS:
The Bluebirds Met There Fate After Failing To Beat The Eagles Crystal Palace At The Cardiff City Stadium. But As A Capital Of Wales And A Team Who Had 50+ Years Away From The Premier League (Excluding The Season In Red), I Say The Bluebirds Have Had A Good Season. I Know We Should Of Beaten Arsenal Either Home Or Away AND We Should Of Beaten Both Huddersfield And Newcastle When They Both Had Red Carded Players. But You Can't Fault The Effort From The Team And For Warnock Who Is A Hero For Our Club, I Wish He Stays With Us For Next Season.

Every Player Who Played There Part From Paterson To Bamba This Season They Have Been Fantastic. I Know There Was Some Faults But You Get That, With A Team Like Ours Who Majority Are The Same Team That Got Promotion From The Championship.

The Fans Of Course Played There Part Superbly From Start To Finish They Still Sing There Hearts Out And That Creates A Unique Atmosphere Around The Cardiff City Stadium Which I As A Longtime Cardiff City Fan Am So Glad About. When We Ended The Match During A Heavy Defeat From Man City, We Chanted Like Crazy Still And It Proves That We Are A Club That Never Gives Up.

I Know Going Down Will Not Be Everyone's Cup Of Tea But We Created Wonderful Memories Last Season, Going For Promotion And With 2 Juicy Derby Teams In The League Who Knows. But All I Am Saying Is That It's Not The End Of The World, Being Relegated Into A League That We Have Been In For 50 Years Is Not All Bad Plus Fingers Crossed Warnock Stays With Us, Because If He Does I Am Confident That The Bluebirds Will Fly High Once Again Towards The Premier League.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.