Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Curious....

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 am

Watching SSN live feed of the lads training, I can see Chops, Jay, Koumas and Bellamy training together.....but where is Rossco?

Re: Curious....

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 am

PhatFrog wrote:Watching SSN live feed of the lads training, I can see Chops, Jay, Koumas and Bellamy training together.....but where is Rossco?

stuck in traffic?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:28 am

PhatFrog wrote:Watching SSN live feed of the lads training, I can see Chops, Jay, Koumas and Bellamy training together.....but where is Rossco?

just chaining his bike up :D

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 am

somone on here said they seen him in town last night?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 am

ross is there :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 am

Ben wrote:somone on here said they seen him in town last night?

Probably in a vodka induced coma :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 am

Are those egg chasers in the background or are they beefing Darcy and Tony G up? :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 am

PhatFrog wrote:Are those egg chasers in the background or are they beefing Darcy and Tony G up? :lol:

u fat b*stard u fat b*stard

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:39 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Are those egg chasers in the background or are they beefing Darcy and Tony G up? :lol:

u fat b*stard u fat b*stard

Must be all the monster munch :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 am

I definatly did see Rossco in town yesterday, even though I may have been slightly drunk. He did the ayatollah for me :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:44 am

Dafydd wrote:I definatly did see Rossco in town yesterday, even though I may have been slightly drunk. He did the ayatollah for me :ayatollah:

was he on the piss?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 am

Nah he had a bunch of shopping with him - Black bags with white writing? Could've been buying more jeans from Flannels ;)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 am

Dafydd wrote:Nah he had a bunch of shopping with him - Black bags with white writing? Could've been buying more jeans from Flannels ;)

Primark :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 am

Thats not fair! I work in Cardiff and I have only ever seen Tony G and McPhail! And the day after my day off, I go into work and my mate says, "O Hannah, Ledley was in here with his Mrs yesterday, I did a contract for him" :evil:

Tony G was pushing his kid around in a pram and was looking a bit flustered and stressed when I spoke to him. Bless him :lol: