Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wan-Bissaka

Sun May 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Incredible full back. Blocked everything, tackled everything, nothing got past him. That was the best defensive performance from a full back I've ever seen. Will be shocked if he doesn't join one of the top clubs for big money this summer.

Re: Wan-Bissaka

Sun May 05, 2019 1:59 pm

He’s shit, Pelts better imo

Sun May 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Cracking player, but their team man for man was much better, so i looked up the difference in salaries....Wow what a difference

City £26 million
Palace £70 million

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/crystal-palace/payroll/

We must have made a fortune this season, enough to give us a secure future as a top championship club. In doing that we need to invest in youth. Buy lower leagues kids and premier league academy drop outs as well as sending some of our good U18 crop out on loan

Sun May 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Incredible full back. Blocked everything, tackled everything, nothing got past him. That was the best defensive performance from a full back I've ever seen. Will be shocked if he doesn't join one of the top clubs for big money this summer.

Can see him moving to one of the top clubs soon. Will become an established defender with one of the big boys before too long.

Sun May 05, 2019 2:18 pm

Had a fantastic game. Will surely leave them in the summer

Sun May 05, 2019 3:02 pm

He was excellent, although I wonder how easy Murphy made it for him?

Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Thought he was brilliant. Obviously good going forward but surprised me how good he was defensively considering his age, he had Murphy in his pocket all game.