Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cant believe how many of you

Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Still want Warnock here next season. He has been awful, hes got us relegated and our top scorer was a midfield player with only 5 goals the entire season. All this stuff about oh he's the man to get us back up bollox. :roll:

Re: Cant believe how many of you

Sun May 05, 2019 7:49 pm

I think many people are unsure at the mo, including NW himself..

He really didnt have much to work with. He actually plays a similar system to Man City, but with obvious limitations. The only reason to change would be if VT wanted a change of style, and was prepared to back a new man.
As for NW, he has achieved on pennies what many clubs have spent tens of millions trying to do, so kudos to him. I'd probably change, if only because we will have to in 12 months anyway..

Sun May 05, 2019 7:52 pm

whos your pic then to get us up if he goes ??????????

Sun May 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Cant believe how miserable you are, literally every single post you make is you moaning about something or just being a downer, give it a rest

Sun May 05, 2019 7:54 pm

Think if people want to bounce back up with ‘ugly football’ next season then we have to keep Warnock but if you want pretty football then we’re going to need a new manager and a new manager will almost certainly not get us to bounce back up

Sun May 05, 2019 7:57 pm

id generally love to know in championship who could possibly do a better job

Sun May 05, 2019 7:58 pm

ch1ppy82 wrote:whos your pic then to get us up if he goes ??????????

Slaven bilić

Sun May 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:Cant believe how miserable you are, literally every single post you make is you moaning about something or just being a downer, give it a rest

We've just been relegated you idiot or maybe it doesn't bother you like it bothers me.

Sun May 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:Cant believe how miserable you are, literally every single post you make is you moaning about something or just being a downer, give it a rest

We've just been relegated you idiot or maybe it doesn't bother you like it bothers me.

Dry your eyes princess its just football, you've been like this from the start so dont use being relegated as an excuse

Sun May 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Warnock states in many occasions that we shouldn’t have been in the PL this season, we went up against the odds a season or 2 earlier than planned.

We’ve had an emotionally hard season on and off the pitch with what happened to Sala.

I’m torn, I’d like NW to stay and get us back up next season but on the other hand would somebody else be a better fit with looking at long term and not 1 season.....

Either way the season isn’t over yet and Warnock is still the boss, can’t see Tan or Dalman forcing NW to walk until the season is done with

Sun May 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Dahboy wrote:
ch1ppy82 wrote:whos your pic then to get us up if he goes ??????????

Slaven bilić

ahh yes the man whos done what in england in his managerial career hes been that good that no one has touched him in 2 years now manages a team in middle east u think hes better suited to manage in championship with no exp of that level than warnock lol ok

Sun May 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Thierry Henry :happy1: :happy1:

Sun May 05, 2019 8:19 pm

lol

Sun May 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Dry your eyes princess its just football, you've been like this from the start so dont use being relegated as an excuse

You're not wrong there! Dahboy been the same all season long

He's probably still getting over his celebratory "I told you so!" drink from last night and his love-in with the Lichfield Lip (AV3)

He's even got his own thread to bleat on but thinks it's better to create multi-threads to spread his negative gospel

I'm too polite to say what I really feel but I can assure you it's not pleasant! ;) :laughing6:

Sun May 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

You're not wrong there! Dahboy been the same all season long

He's probably still getting his celebratory "I told you so!" drink from last night and his love-in with the Lichfield Lip (AV3)

He's even got his own thread to bleat on but thinks it's better to create multi-threads to spread his negative gospel

I'm too polite to say what I really feel but I can assure you it's not pleasant! ;) :laughing6:

I’ll say it.

The guy is a cuunt

Sun May 05, 2019 10:51 pm

You ain’t for real. I do reckon you are someone on here just to wind people up.

Mon May 06, 2019 12:21 pm

Can’t blame some of the younger posters for being a little naive...

Dahboy never saw Andy Kerr..

Mon May 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Dahboy wrote:Still want Warnock here next season. He has been awful, hes got us relegated and our top scorer was a midfield player with only 5 goals the entire season. All this stuff about oh he's the man to get us back up bollox. :roll:

If you were there until the very end on the weekend, you will know you are one of a tiny minority of fans who have this opinion. Most appreciate what he has done for this club, and his record speaks for itself when it comes to getting clubs promoted. We will be very lucky if he is prepared to stay here and attempt yet another promotion. Be very difficult to find someone with better credentials if we are serious about a quick return to the PL.

Mon May 06, 2019 1:03 pm

I don't normally reply to this poster as i think he's just a WUM, but I will

In my opinion this is our most important season since Malky's here is the money go for it promotion season.

We were promoted unexpectedly, best we hoped for was top 6 lose in the playoffs and build from there. We didn't have the talent to do anything in the premier league, we all knew that, Warnock knew that and so did Tan. Managers are short termers, why wouldn't they be, if we gave Warnock £100 million he would have bitten your hands off and if we were relegated he'd be sacked like he has numerous times in his career.

But, the club learnt from the last time and we never went daft. We should now have enough money to have a really sensible business plan for a sustainable future. We may have been able to afford the £20 million for Troy Deeney but struggled on the £10 million salary over three years especially if we were still relegated.

We need to be looking at the Troy Deeney that Watford bought from Walsall for £500K. Warnock has a history of finding these type of players. His best signings are the cheaper ones. We need to let him loose with the cheque book and sign about 8 to 10 new recruits, some will be gems others dogs, but that's transfers in general.

This is the first season where we don't have any legends who's legs are gone but are on big contracts and are almost untouchables with sections of the fans.
I think Warnock would have loved Whitts before his legs went or Gunnar before all the injuries. Lets see who he gets, his QPR team played a bit, he needs to find another Faurlin

Mon May 06, 2019 2:48 pm

Don't bother coming back next season, being a football fan isn't for you. You're not mentally strong enough