Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Rumours are today was Tony Pulis last as @Boro manager,

Mon May 06, 2019 11:58 am

wez1927 wrote:if warnock goes ,then pulis is a top top manager, and a big cardiff city fan its s no brainer

after malky….yes
after ole....yes
after slade…..yes
after trolls...yes

but now ? do not see the point of getting rid of a manager that massively over achieved in his 1st two year and certainly didn't under achieve this season all things considered .

Mon May 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Never been all that keen on him myself ,prefer Warnock to him ,,they r both much the same I reckon ,also I just don't think he ll come here for some reason

Mon May 06, 2019 1:43 pm

wez1927 wrote:if warnock goes ,then pulis is a top top manager, and a big cardiff city fan its s no brainer

I would say it’s the opposite of a ‘no brainer’.

Mon May 06, 2019 1:56 pm

I think Tan will keep Warnock until Christmas to see where we are but agree with Wez that Pulis would but logical replacement.
Welshman, big fan so knows potential never been relegated from Prem, took Stoke up and kept them up for 7 years? Warnock has record no of promotions 8 but now record number of relegations 6? 5 from Premier League?

Mon May 06, 2019 2:47 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Tony Pulis can f*** off. The man's football is some of the worst stuff ive seen, its so bad u had Middlesbrough fighting for a top 6 position with his own fans wanting him out. His football is so defensive and slow that Rotherham, yes Rotherham who got relegated scored more goals this season than Middlesbrough who had a strike force of Britt Assombalonga and Jordan Hugill. Lets be honest he's Russell Slade in disguise. If we're gonna change we need a manager who wants to move us forward and play a bit more expressive football not go backwords with that dinasour, but personally id stick with Warnock.

Mon May 06, 2019 3:43 pm

Pullis. No thanks. His style of football is even more negative than Warnocks negative tactics.

Mon May 06, 2019 4:25 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:

I think Tan will keep Warnock until Christmas to see where we are but agree with Wez that Pulis would but logical replacement.
Welshman, big fan so knows potential never been relegated from Prem, took Stoke up and kept them up for 7 years? Warnock has record no of promotions 8 but now record number of relegations 6? 5 from Premier League?

5 from the prem ?...I think its 5 in total ?.and 2 , us and Sheffield Utd from the premier league..plus Notts County from the old first division.

Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Tony Pulis can f*** off. The man's football is some of the worst stuff ive seen, its so bad u had Middlesbrough fighting for a top 6 position with his own fans wanting him out. His football is so defensive and slow that Rotherham, yes Rotherham who got relegated scored more goals this season than Middlesbrough who had a strike force of Britt Assombalonga and Jordan Hugill. Lets be honest he's Russell Slade in disguise. If we're gonna change we need a manager who wants to move us forward and play a bit more expressive football not go backwords with that dinasour, but personally id stick with Warnock.

Great post mate and sums it up for me.