Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Player Sales

Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 am

So who’s going and what for? Here is my list....

Madine £6 mill Sheff Utd
Murphy £10 Norwich or someone like West Ham
Richards Free
Damour Free
Manga £6 million (French club)

22 million in sales! would hate to see Manga go but got a feeling he might be off!

Re: Player Sales

Mon May 06, 2019 8:38 am

Personally id give Demour a new 1 year deal.

Mon May 06, 2019 8:48 am

Think it will be a task to keep hold of Neil Etheridge during the summer.

Mon May 06, 2019 9:01 am

Joe Ralls will be a likely sale-only one year left on his contract and at his age is a valuable asset that we won’t allow to run down. Talk of Southampton and Norwich watching the situation as he’s still loads of improvement at his age-£5m-£7m

Struggled at the start of season but really improved sadly before his injury

Mon May 06, 2019 10:00 am

Ralls has been way underated by some of our fans and improved as the season went on.
If we were to sell, that would mean all the midfield being replaced.
With no squad limitations, Damour would be a good one to keep.

Mon May 06, 2019 2:26 pm

We wont get 6m for Madine. It will probably end up 2-3m and Manga's contract expires this summer so if he's leaving it'll be on a free. I don't see us giving him a new contract and him signing it only to leave 4 weeks later.

Mon May 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:We wont get 6m for Madine. It will probably end up 2-3m and Manga's contract expires this summer so if he's leaving it'll be on a free. I don't see us giving him a new contract and him signing it only to leave 4 weeks later.

Warnock said the club have an option of another year, can't see them not taking it up. Doesn't mean he won't still be moved on for a few.

Mon May 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:We wont get 6m for Madine. It will probably end up 2-3m and Manga's contract expires this summer so if he's leaving it'll be on a free. I don't see us giving him a new contract and him signing it only to leave 4 weeks later.

Manga said in that interview last week that he has a year to run on his current contract.

Mon May 06, 2019 3:10 pm

dogfound wrote:

Manga said in that interview last week that he has a year to run on his current contract.

Have they triggered his contract extension then? As I was under the impression his contract ran out this season.