Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Kenneth Zohore is off “

Wed May 08, 2019 10:24 am

PtB wrote:Should have cashed in when they were talking big money. I'd have walked down to drive him somewhere to be honest.

Why the following season he lead the line as we got promoted.

Wed May 08, 2019 11:29 am

Absolutely wasted - not interested.

Warnock had a vision and zohore and tomlin were integral, both of them let him and us down

The way warnock was setting up with sitters and wingers required a creative midfielder or 10 and an athletic ball holding front man

we got none of that with those two

Good by with a big F O

Wed May 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:I’d go for Maupay and Reid up front.. very dynamic players would cause havoc..

They would be a very effective partnership, pace, movement and an eye for goal. :thumbright:

Problem is we dont play with 2 strikers

Wed May 08, 2019 2:30 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:I hope so! He's had more than enough chances and is on huge wages. Time to look elsewhere. He's robbed a living for at least 18 months.

hes on 10k a week not huge at all

Remember that next time one of your employees asks for a rise ;)

Wed May 08, 2019 2:32 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:If anyone offered near 5m for him I'd snap their arm off...

Bloody right we would! :occasion5:

Thu May 09, 2019 12:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
PtB wrote:Should have cashed in when they were talking big money. I'd have walked down to drive him somewhere to be honest.

I'm sure we could have brought someone much better in to do that. My worry is that we'll get nowhere near the figures quoted during what was a purple patch. We made the same mistake with Ross McCormack.

Thu May 09, 2019 12:54 pm

PtB wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I'm sure we could have brought someone much better in to do that. My worry is that we'll get nowhere near the figures quoted during what was a purple patch. We made the same mistake with Ross McCormack.

Well that's the question, can Warnock do it.

If we can get someone better then great but we spent 6m on Medine.

I personally don't think we will see a striker scoring huge amounts of goals under Warnock, I just don't see it the way we set up.