Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Kenneth Zohore is off “

Mon May 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Zohore has had more than enough chances to cement his place in our line up. He is simply not good enough and for me he has no aggression and every time he challenges for a ball he makes a token gesture.
Yes it's time to go Ken and take Danny Ward and Jazz with you for starters

Mon May 06, 2019 5:19 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I was told on the weekend that Kenneth Zohore will not be at Cardiff next season if they can move him on.

such a waste of talent

Don't be surprised if he does ok elsewhere :thumbup:

Not so sure.

All the ability but have to question the attitude.

Well, for a start, he can't head a ball and if he had "all the ability" why doesn't he take freekicks for us.. you know, curl a few around the wall, that sort of thing?

By the way: the topic title is misleading. There is nothing to suggest that he "IS" off - just that he might be off "IF" someone comes in for him.

‘can’t head a ball’ isn’t true anymore, clear to anyone who watches that he’s worked on this aspect of his game, against Burnley especially he was great in the air and won a few on Saturday.

Like others have said no strikers could get 10+ goals in the championship the way we play

Mon May 06, 2019 5:36 pm

In the last year of his contract

Mon May 06, 2019 5:49 pm

If anyone offered near 5m for him I'd snap their arm off...

Mon May 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Have we ever had Paterson and Reid up front ? , reminds me very much of the old Dale / Stant partnership.

Mon May 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I was told on the weekend that Kenneth Zohore will not be at Cardiff next season if they can move him on.

Good hes fukin useless.

Mon May 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

such a waste of talent

Not so sure.

Well, for a start, he can't head a ball and if he had "all the ability" why doesn't he take freekicks for us.. you know, curl a few around the wall, that sort of thing?

By the way: the topic title is misleading. There is nothing to suggest that he "IS" off - just that he might be off "IF" someone comes in for him.

right..players that don't curl a few around the wall have no ability..

Tue May 07, 2019 6:12 am

wez1927 wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:I hope so! He's had more than enough chances and is on huge wages. Time to look elsewhere. He's robbed a living for at least 18 months.

hes on 10k a week not huge at all

It's more than that! And even that is too much for what he gives back these days

Tue May 07, 2019 6:13 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:I hope so! He's had more than enough chances and is on huge wages. Time to look elsewhere. He's robbed a living for at least 18 months.

Prey tell what his huge wage is if you know
However my moneys on that you dont know what he earns
I doubt you know what any of our players actually earns
And how could you prove it
Theres too much bullshit in too many posts nowadays

I do actually mate but never mind. Have a nice day

Tue May 07, 2019 6:18 am

Jimbo27 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Troobloo, actually Jimbo knows more than you realise :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue May 07, 2019 7:54 am

dogfound wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

such a waste of talent

Not so sure.

Taking free-kicks close to goal and scoring from them from time-to-time is what players with ability do ...

My point is he doesn't have "all the ability". He has good pace, he can also be strong holding the ball up... the next he's as weak as a kitten and sat on his arse.

Tue May 07, 2019 7:55 am

Sam ReaN wrote:Shame Because He Could Play A Big Part Next Season

We thought that this season.. and last season.. and most of the season before that.

I think we’ve all given up hope by now.

Cheerio Ken.

Tue May 07, 2019 8:10 am

It's been obvious for two years really we need a decent Striker, I wouldn't be surprised if this season they all go, and Warnock gets three or four Strikers in we need some goals from Strikers !!!!

Tue May 07, 2019 8:13 am

Alan_in_China wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

such a waste of talent

Not so sure.

Taking free-kicks close to goal and scoring from them from time-to-time is what players with ability do ...

My point is he doesn't have "all the ability". He has good pace, he can also be strong holding the ball up... the next he's as weak as a kitten and sat on his arse.

not quite sure if your on a wind up or not with this...is what players with ability do thing tbh.

Tue May 07, 2019 9:03 am

Bluebina wrote:

It's been obvious for two years really we need a decent Striker, I wouldn't be surprised if this season they all go, and Warnock gets three or four Strikers in we need some goals from Strikers !!!!

This ^

I would like them all gone personally: Healey, Madine, Ward and Zohore and wouldn’t want Niasse back even in the championship.
I would obviously keep Reid but don’t see him as an out and out striker.

Tue May 07, 2019 9:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Troobloo, actually Jimbo knows more than you realise :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Well he hasnt answered my question has he
Huge wages to some one earning minimum wage would be double minimum wage
1k a week wages would be huge compared to say £400 a week
So lets have it how much is this huge wage he allegedly on hmmm

Tue May 07, 2019 9:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

such a waste of talent

Probably in a league where hard work is voluntary

Tue May 07, 2019 9:48 am

He came on against Palace and within a minute ran and dribbled straight into touch and turned round smirking like he doesnt give a f**k again.

Tue May 07, 2019 10:12 am

dogfound wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

such a waste of talent

Not so sure.

not quite sure if your on a wind up or not with this...is what players with ability do thing tbh.

Ah, well. Some people you just can't get through to. I'll leave it there.

Tue May 07, 2019 11:01 am

Alan_in_China wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Alan_in_China wrote:
davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

such a waste of talent

Not so sure.

Ah, well. Some people you just can't get through to. I'll leave it there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you seriously think these things..?

Tue May 07, 2019 12:09 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

This ^

I would like them all gone personally: Healey, Madine, Ward and Zohore and wouldn’t want Niasse back even in the championship.

I get the reasoning behind that but then other than Healy and Zohore they have all been brought in by Warnock and even then he gave them both new deals.

I look at it differently and think of those we have at the moment, Zohore is the best for next season. Do I think Warnock can get better than him? he hasn't previously so id rather keep him and hope Warnock does find someone better and then he will be knocked down to 2nd or 3rd or even 4th choice by better players.

Warnock himself has said he hasn't got a great record for signing strikers. I just thinking getting rid of all of them may just be swapping under performing players for more underperforming players and end up worse of than we were previously.

Tue May 07, 2019 12:10 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Well he hasnt answered my question has he
Huge wages to some one earning minimum wage would be double minimum wage
1k a week wages would be huge compared to say £400 a week
So lets have it how much is this huge wage he allegedly on hmmm

Don’t be silly now trooblue.
If he knows as he may well do (and as Annis has intimated)then he’s not going to put it on here is he?

Tue May 07, 2019 2:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

This ^

I get the reasoning behind that but then other than Healy and Zohore they have all been brought in by Warnock and even then he gave them both new deals.

I look at it differently and think of those we have at the moment, Zohore is the best for next season. Do I think Warnock can get better than him? he hasn't previously so id rather keep him and hope Warnock does find someone better and then he will be knocked down to 2nd or 3rd or even 4th choice by better players.

Warnock himself has said he hasn't got a great record for signing strikers. I just thinking getting rid of all of them may just be swapping under performing players for more underperforming players and end up worse of than we were previously.

I think he will keep Patterson and maybe Bobby Reid but he may count as Camarasa front midfielder, but other than that he will hunt for the right Striker and if he can get one or two expect wholesale changes upfront.

New Spine this year

Etheridge - any two of Morrison Bamba Manga - Ralls reid - Replacements for Gunner and Arter and one more - any one of two New Strikers, a very busy summer I reckon for Warnock, the rebuild start now !!!!!

Tue May 07, 2019 3:16 pm

Yeah I get that and agree he will bring in at least 1 striker probably 2 but my concern is will they be better than what we have.

Tue May 07, 2019 4:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Yeah I get that and agree he will bring in at least 1 striker probably 2 but my concern is will they be better than what we have.

The answer is that they simply have to be better or theres no point. The strikers we have here are shocking and if they were half decent then we would have still been PL

Tue May 07, 2019 6:17 pm

I’d go for Maupay and Reid up front.. very dynamic players would cause havoc..

Tue May 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Yeah I get that and agree he will bring in at least 1 striker probably 2 but my concern is will they be better than what we have.

The answer is that they simply have to be better or theres no point. The strikers we have here are shocking and if they were half decent then we would have still been PL

Yeah but we don't need a striker to keep us in the Premier league we need one to take us up. And we have one who helped take us up.

We still need to improve but if we lost all our strikers do I have faith in Warnock to bring in better? I'm not sure.

Wed May 08, 2019 12:05 am

for me hes had chance after chance after chance does nowhere near enough for me as a striker his goals ratio is shocking if we got 5mil id sell him

Wed May 08, 2019 5:12 am

rumpo kid wrote:I’d go for Maupay and Reid up front.. very dynamic players would cause havoc..

They would be a very effective partnership, pace, movement and an eye for goal. :thumbright:

Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am

Should have cashed in when they were talking big money. I'd have walked down to drive him somewhere to be honest.