Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REALISTIC SINGINGS

Mon May 06, 2019 2:53 pm

With our confirmed relegation. We got to try get excited for the upcoming season. Transfer rumours are always an exciting time.

I’ve made a little list of who I think would be a good addition and actually possible.

Reece James - Chelsea (loan)

Spent the season on loan at Wigan can play centre back and right back, young strong defender that what I’ve seen is very passionate and seems that he would blend with our squad well.

Keiren Westwood - Sheffield Wednesday (Free)

Look if we keep Etheridge this transfer would not need o happen but if we do sell. He is a solid experience keeper who can keep smithies on his toes.

Harry Arter - Bournemouth

Need I say anything! Priority signing!

Che Adams - Birmingham

Stand out player in a poor Birmingham team. Would probably pay a hefty fee but he scores goals! Him and Reid will guarantee goals in this league.

Bradley Dack - Blackburn Rovers

Another man who loves a goal, 18 goals this season and often plays a bit deeper, with Danny Graham being the main striker up top for blackburn, imo good investment

Danny Simpson - Leicester City (Free)

Experienced right back, free transfer, no brainer for me. Get him in early a full ore season to get him to match fitness.

Ethan Ampadu - Chelsea (loan)

Young, hungry, welsh and oozes quality. For me he needs first team football and we could give it to him.

Jarrod Bowen - Hull City

Again another expensive buy this one but at a Hull team that look nothing more than mid table. He may earn a move to the premier league, but certainly worth a look

Re: REALISTIC SINGINGS

Mon May 06, 2019 3:20 pm

Very good list tbh. Id love us to sign Reece James who's been a massive stand out at Wigan and can play in multiple positions including RB. Che Adams would fit into this team perfectly too, he's strong, powerful, fast and knows where the goal is. Would also love to see if we go in for Jarrod Bowen who claims we tried to sign him in January, reminds me of a younger Craig Noone with end product :lol:

Tue May 07, 2019 3:16 pm

i would love to see Liverpool youngster Harry Wilson at Cardiff. He has the skill, pace and a great free kick taker so all the boxes ticked really.

Tue May 07, 2019 3:18 pm

That's the singings sorted out - what about the signings?

Tue May 07, 2019 3:56 pm

Brandley Kuwas (26) Heracles

This guy looks a decent player should be pretty cheap, could link well with Bobby. :bluescarf:

Tue May 07, 2019 5:14 pm

Jared Bowen, Bradley Dack, Che Adams and Reece James are hardly realistic signings in my opinion.
They will all have bigger fish to fry than us next season.

Tue May 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Personaly i was hoping we could have brought some foriegn players in along with there style like camarasa , not just uk players, look at that guy for norwich on loan from one of the Scandinavian countrties bangged in 25 plus goals this season.

Tue May 07, 2019 6:52 pm

montyblue wrote:Personaly i was hoping we could have brought some foriegn players in along with there style like camarasa , not just uk players, look at that guy for norwich on loan from one of the Scandinavian countrties bangged in 25 plus goals this season.

Nice one monty :thumbup:

Tue May 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Ebere Onuachu - 23 years old play in the Danish leagues, has scored double figures three seasons out of 4. Looks perfect for Cardiff's style and wouldn't break the bank. Add him, Luongo, Moses Odubajo and another CM. That would be the perfect transfer market.

Tue May 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Some good names here. Our recruitment cost us our premier league survival so lets hope it dosent cost us going up next season

Tue May 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Just make sure we get central midfield players who can pass and create.
City’s skill level this season was poor. PL teams didn’t need to press as they knew they’d get the ball without having to win it; it would just be kicked to them.
It wasn’t much better last season. City bullied their way to promotion.
It would be great to see some decent attacking football with pace and skill next season.

Wed May 08, 2019 10:50 am

Isaac Hayden might be a decent shout. Knows the championship and wants out of Newcastle

Wed May 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Joe Rothwell of Blackburn...a young midfielder who looks to have a touch of quality and Ivan Toney a young striker from Peterborough. I think we need to be picking up some of the best young talent in the lower leagues, some of whom could well blossom into top end championship or even premier league players. If we don't make it back up in the 2 years that we receive parachute payments we'll need a significant number of young players whose wages won't be that high so that we can survive on championship income levels. There's plenty of young talent out there, in this country and abroad.....we've just got to hope that our scouting team is up to the challenge.

Wed May 08, 2019 8:59 pm

Regan Poole Newport County/ Man utd

Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Conor Washington on a free after he was realised by Sheffield United today

Wed May 08, 2019 9:53 pm

Wouldn’t mind seeing us take a punt on Marcus Madison from Peterborough though. Looks alright at that level and could be a bargain if he can make the step up