Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING: SPORTS DIRECT AND JD SPORTS

Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm

Sports Direct and JD Sports staff are working through the night to get Liverpool shirts delivered to all their nationwide shops ahead of the expected rush tomorrow

A spokesman said,"We're expecting a rush reminiscent of a 1960's New Year's Day Sale"

Coming to a pub near you, each shirt is of a new design...10% cotton and 90% plastic ;) :lol:

Re: BREAKING: SPORTS DIRECT AND JD SPORTS

Tue May 07, 2019 10:07 pm

;)

Tue May 07, 2019 11:54 pm

no doubt there will be shitloads about esp day of final aswell loved the fact for final last year i had madrid top on and some of these cardiff bindippers took offence lol

Wed May 08, 2019 1:34 am

ch1ppy82 wrote:no doubt there will be shitloads about esp day of final aswell loved the fact for final last year i had madrid top on and some of these cardiff bindippers took offence lol

Spanish are you?

Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 am

Were queuing from 5 this morning in Newport, plastic scouse inbreds :bluebird:

Wed May 08, 2019 8:57 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
ch1ppy82 wrote:no doubt there will be shitloads about esp day of final aswell loved the fact for final last year i had madrid top on and some of these cardiff bindippers took offence lol

Spanish are you?

No, just not too savvy (read his posts) ;)

I knew a guy from the Penarth area (even his initials would give it away to many) who was known to wear the shirts of both teams to a big rugby match so that he could go into the bar and celebrate with the winners after the game!

I actually liked the guy but he was as mad as a March hare! :laughing6: