Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tom Lockyer

Wed May 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Has left Bristol Rovers - sign him up Neil

Re: Tom Lockyer

Wed May 08, 2019 1:40 pm

If he wasn't welsh would you be saying that? Bottom half league 1 player, I personally wanna see better from a team that's just been in the prem.

Wed May 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:If he wasn't welsh would you be saying that? Bottom half league 1 player, I personally wanna see better from a team that's just been in the prem.

You're not wrong; and it was the same about Joe Ledley and other 'Welsh born' rumours in recent times :thumbup:

Whilst it's always good to have 'home-grown' heroes, we need players capable of lifting City back up :ayatollah:

Wed May 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Well Leeds are on the brink of the Premier League and they’re amongst favourites to sign him

Wed May 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Leeds won't go up. They are bottlers.

Wed May 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:If he wasn't welsh would you be saying that? Bottom half league 1 player, I personally wanna see better from a team that's just been in the prem.

Yeah we don’t need to be signing league 1 players look what happend with Mendez Laing and Etheridge.

Short memories some people.

Doesn’t matter where players come from as long as they can do the job for us.

I don’t think Lockyer is one of those players to be honest.

Wed May 08, 2019 5:09 pm

We have already got rid of him once and let’s face it he has not exactly been great in Div 1 our sights must be higher

Wed May 08, 2019 5:22 pm

Conor Washington has been released by Sheffield United. Maybe worth a go, couldn’t be anymore of a disaster than Gary Madine

Thu May 09, 2019 11:44 am

The only good thing about Tom sitting on the bench for Wales is that one day it might get him a move to a bigger club,hopefully that club isn’t us

Thu May 09, 2019 11:46 am

Dbenson1991 wrote:Conor Washington has been released by Sheffield United. Maybe worth a go, couldn’t be anymore of a disaster than Gary Madine

Ask QPR fans what they thought of him,getting a dream move to Sheff Utd was beyond his wildest dreams