Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can't see this news confirmed anywhere

Wed May 08, 2019 5:10 pm

I'm led to believe that Bruno, Richards, Peltier & Healy signed contracts over a week ago? But I thought it was just normal news but can't see it anywhere? The post about Richards earlier reminded me.

A number of people who aren't "in the know" seemed confident of it too. Where has that come from?

Re: Can't see this news confirmed anywhere

Wed May 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Deep Blue FC wrote:I'm led to believe that Bruno, Richards, Peltier & Healy signed contracts over a week ago? But I thought it was just normal news but can't see it anywhere? The post about Richards earlier reminded me.

A number of people who aren't "in the know" seemed confident of it too. Where has that come from?

we activated brunos one year extra clause and gave jazz another year too

Re: Can't see this news confirmed anywhere

Wed May 08, 2019 5:53 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Deep Blue FC wrote:I'm led to believe that Bruno, Richards, Peltier & Healy signed contracts over a week ago? But I thought it was just normal news but can't see it anywhere? The post about Richards earlier reminded me.

we activated brunos one year extra clause and gave jazz another year too

Thanks Wez, that explains it all and clears up any confusion :thumbright: :ayatollah: