Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Captain Bellamy!!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:25 am

My subject thread!!!!!
I know getting Bellamy is a massive coup for us and im not knocking it in the slightest, but after the announcement that he is captain against Donny, i was just wondering what peoples views were that he is being treated better than the other players. As i for one would be royally peed off if a player came in to my team (granted he is a world class player) and automatcially became captain!
Surely there will be some people in our team that feel a tad put out that he is here??
Just wondering peoples views?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Captain Bellamy!!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 am

He's a natural leader, so I don't see anything wrong with it. Hudson automatically got captain when he came to Cardiff, so I don't see the problem.

He'll certainly make his views known and I bet he's got some wicked half time talks :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 am

I think it's a great move. He'll demand his team-mates give everything and he's a superb captain for his country, a world class player and deserves the armband

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 am

yep and if any player doesnt pull his weight then Bellers will tell him to look for a new club , which will be a 7 iron to whack him with :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 am

I do agree that he is a natural leader but it seems that we are giving him preferencial treatment, surely highly strung players (majority of our strikers) will feel slightly put out!!
By no way am i knocking Bellamy at city as it is a coup and a half!!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:34 am

Vintage 63 wrote:yep and if any player doesnt pull his weight then Bellers will tell him to look for a new club , which will be a 7 iron to whack him with :lol:

:lol: :lol: