Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Game Of Thrones *Spoiler Alert*

Wed May 08, 2019 7:47 pm

Apparently there will be a lot of scantily clad actresses posing in attire (as directed) very close to the nipple area. My mum and Dad loves it which I have to be honest, makes me feel uneasy about the whole saga.

Peter Stringfellow's Lord of the Rings of course is in an instant hit in many households and why wouldn't it be as you can't get away with just sticking babestation on in front of the parents or missus., and i'm sure if i get sacked or depressed, they'll be a time for it....get the tissues and the lube ready...boom, i'll be speaking latin, or barbarian in no time! or just very slow basic american English

Or is it just a revised braveheart with a hint of Lord of the Rings? Yet to watch an episode but my time will come :happy1:

Re: Game Of Thrones *Spoiler Alert*

Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Sorry, forgot to mention the six packs, i'm sure there are some greek adonis's in it..It really is a family programme where it stimulates both mum and dad, brother, sister.. can't wait for the family get together where we can all watch Peter Stringfellow's Lord Of the Rings :thumbright: