Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2019/20 HOME, AWAY AND 3RD KITS FOR CARDIFF CITY

Wed May 08, 2019 7:54 pm

I Know We Still Got 1 Game Left BUT Just To Get A Discussion Going On, What Do YOU Want As Our Home, Away And 3rd Kits.

I Would Not Mind A Yellow Away Kit With Blue Stripes On The Shoulders
I Would Love To Have Thin White Stripes On Our Home Kit
I Would Not Mind Having A Green 3rd Kit

HOME KIT:
Thin White Stripes On The Kit Front and Back
The Bluebird Symbol Returning On The Back Of The Kit
White Shorts With Blue Stripes On The Sides
White Socks

AWAY KIT:
Yellow With Blue Stripes On The Shoulders
Blue Shorts With Yellow Stripes On The Sides
Yellow Socks

3RD KIT:
Green With White Stripes On The Shoulders
White Shorts With Green Stripes On Both Sides
Green Socks

VISIT MALAYSIA For Me HAVE To Look Better Than It Does Now. It's Not A Proper Logo It's Just Not A Professional Look To Our Kits.

That's My Thinking On The Kits, What About YOURS Comment Below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 2019/20 HOME, AWAY AND 3RD KITS FOR CARDIFF CITY

Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Sam, not having a go at you mate but you don't need to start every word with a capital letter.

It makes your'e posts excruciating to read.

Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 pm

I think I read somewhere that the current ‘white’ kit is to be used as the 3rd kit. I may be wrong.
I’m a bit of a traditionalist and certainly wouldn’t want white stripes on our first kit for sure. Keep it simple - blue - and would nice to see the white shorts as well.
Your second kit with the yellow tops look nice and would suit us as we do play a little like Brazil.

Wed May 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Sam if it was up to me, YOU would make the call and give us what the fans truly like :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I like many don't like the all blue kit :bluebird:

Wed May 08, 2019 10:51 pm

As OriginalGrangeEnd said next seasons 3rd will be this seasons away kit, same as this seasons 3rd was last seasons away.

As for next seasons home kit, I’d like to see the little bluebird on the back of this seasons home top make it onto all 3 kits next season and not just the home top.

I’d like to see a yellow strip come back, think the last we had was the puma top with the red badge. Not sure about blue stripes on yellow mind and none on the sides, keep the stripes to the sleeves not the body

Wed May 08, 2019 11:27 pm

The club shop advised me that the current third strip (the green kit) will become next years away colour.

Thu May 09, 2019 5:28 am

I like the yellow away top.

The visit Malaysia logo is shit. But it could be sooooo much worse... One of those crap betting company logos or Chinese writing on the front of our shirts.

Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm

Yellow away would be brilliant hope to god we don't have another black one

Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I think I read somewhere that the current ‘white’ kit is to be used as the 3rd kit. I may be wrong.
I’m a bit of a traditionalist and certainly wouldn’t want white stripes on our first kit for sure. Keep it simple - blue - and would nice to see the white shorts as well.
Your second kit with the yellow tops look nice and would suit us as we do play a little like Brazil.

The current white2nd kit will again be our 2nd kit next season
As told to me by staff at the shop this week