Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tim Sherwood

Wed May 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Would be my choice as the next manager of Cardiff. I think he was very underated. He believes in youth and is a good communicator. Bring him into the club alongside Warnock with a view to take over next year.

Re: Tim Sherwood

Wed May 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:Would be my choice as the next manager of Cardiff. I think he was very underated. He believes in youth and is a good communicator. Bring him into the club alongside Warnock with a view to take over next year.

Fair enoough but don't think you'd like to train up your successor making coffee at costa wld you?

Wed May 08, 2019 9:54 pm

You need to talk to my Swindon Town friends they always remind me how he destroyed them.

Wed May 08, 2019 9:54 pm

ThomasC wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:Would be my choice as the next manager of Cardiff. I think he was very underated. He believes in youth and is a good communicator. Bring him into the club alongside Warnock with a view to take over next year.

Fair enoough but don't think you'd like to train up your successor making coffee at costa wld you?

I make the coffee in the office [sometimes] nowhere else bubba.

Wed May 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

bubba? my name's Thomas :|

Wed May 08, 2019 10:03 pm

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Apologies, from the username I just assumed you were a barista

Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 am

I would look to promote from within the club Bellamy, Bamba .

Failing that someone like Michel Arteta who is Guardiola's #2 would be a decent shout. He certainly would have the contacts to attract players

Thu May 09, 2019 8:07 am

I don't believe Warnock is going anywhere but if we were looking I would try and attract Moyes

Thu May 09, 2019 8:46 am

He's crap IMO

Thu May 09, 2019 9:22 am

Bellers first manager job and Warnock director of football as he,s the only one that could keep bellers in line whilst encouraging hiscareer.

Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am

I'd rather Russell Slade back than let Bellamy anywhere near the first team.

Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 am

2blue2handle wrote:I'd rather Russell Slade back than let Bellamy anywhere near the first team.

Drink driving conviction and the mess with the academy he won't be anywhere near the first team.

Thu May 09, 2019 11:03 am

maltablue wrote:Bellers first manager job and Warnock director of football as he,s the only one that could keep bellers in line whilst encouraging hiscareer.

Not a natural fit, they don't even seem to like each other and have almost opposite football philosophies, for continuity the new Manager needs to have a similar style to Warnock and experience in the Premier League, someone more like Pullis!

Thu May 09, 2019 11:13 am

thomasblue wrote:I would look to promote from within the club Bellamy, Bamba .

Failing that someone like Michel Arteta who is Guardiola's #2 would be a decent shout. He certainly would have the contacts to attract players

Arteta :shock: :shock:

Thu May 09, 2019 12:08 pm

Bluebina wrote:
maltablue wrote:Bellers first manager job and Warnock director of football as he,s the only one that could keep bellers in line whilst encouraging hiscareer.

Not a natural fit, they don't even seem to like each other and have almost opposite football philosophies, for continuity the new Manager needs to have a similar style to Warnock and experience in the Premier League, someone more like Pullis!

To be honest I think if Warnock does we really need to change philosophy of how we play. I think our players are capable of playing passing football with a couple of additions.