Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Embarrassing: “ Cardiff’s Tickets back on Sale “

Thu May 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Theirs many Cardiff fans, that have supported CARDIFF since 1960’s including myself, People bragging on here that their the only super Cardiff fans that would go anywhere ! Quite frankly is a load of crap,You can’t help fans how their feeling, it was a disappointing season, City simply not good enough, the owners lacked ambition that’s why we are back in the Championship . You are no bigger a fan than fans that are not going to Man Utd. Take a reality check. I don’t blame them not going, theirs nothing to play for. Nor doubt the usual suspects will agree with you but I won’t !

Thu May 09, 2019 8:26 pm

If some want to change there mind then that’s up to them, I remember a similar post for Burnley and the tickets were just snapped up by fans who really wanted to go so for me only one winner. We get more fans at the game who want to be there and more noise. I can’t wait for this, as a kid growing up my one dream and it was a dream to watch Cardiff at old Trafford the theatre of dreams.

Seen wales play but Cardiff is the one I wanted, missed the last opportunity for family reasons. Won’t be missing this one. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thu May 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Stringfellow wrote:If some want to change there mind then that’s up to them, I remember a similar post for Burnley and the tickets were just snapped up by fans who really wanted to go so for me only one winner. We get more fans at the game who want to be there and more noise. I can’t wait for this, as a kid growing up my one dream and it was a dream to watch Cardiff at old Trafford the theatre of dreams.

Seen wales play but Cardiff is the one I wanted, missed the last opportunity for family reasons. Won’t be missing this one. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Couldn't agree more.

Fri May 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Clubfortyfourer wrote:Theirs many Cardiff fans, that have supported CARDIFF since 1960’s including myself, People bragging on here that their the only super Cardiff fans that would go anywhere ! Quite frankly is a load of crap,You can’t help fans how their feeling, it was a disappointing season, City simply not good enough, the owners lacked ambition that’s why we are back in the Championship . You are no bigger a fan than fans that are not going to Man Utd. Take a reality check. I don’t blame them not going, theirs nothing to play for. Nor doubt the usual suspects will agree with you but I won’t !

Did spurs lack ambition on the playing side as they signed how many? :mrgreen: Fulham showed fantastic £100m of ambition where are they now? :laughing6:

Fri May 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Couldn’t get a ticket when they were on sale but did eventually - had the option of home end too but didnt want to go down that road unless I had to.

Been to Old Trafford before so no biggie, just another chance to watch the City. Hope to make a night of it on Sunday - my brother is off home Sunday afternoon though so Billy no mates it is :lol: :lol: Before that however going to watch Clydebank tomorrow before getting the train to Manchester.

Bring it on :occasion5:

Fri May 10, 2019 7:25 pm

Hope to see you there Paul TB
Good luck tomorrow.

Tickets nearly all gone too.
A busy day at ticket office

Fri May 10, 2019 9:12 pm

eddiep wrote:Hope to see you there Paul TB
Good luck tomorrow.

Tickets nearly all gone too.
A busy day at ticket office

Will keep an eye out for you mate, cheers!

Fri May 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Play your cards right and you might bump into this handsome brute from the Pandy Inn too ! F.T.J !!!

Fri May 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Giving your side the final send off is what matters on Sunday. Not the league or the result.

Can’t wait

Sat May 11, 2019 9:51 am

cf40 wrote:Play your cards right and you might bump into this handsome brute from the Pandy Inn too ! F.T.J !!!

When you heading up mate, drop me a text!

Sat May 11, 2019 2:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Its not a shock really, its a meaningless game now.

How is it meaningless Luke, we support Cardiff City, not just when we are winning.
It’s exactly how a massive proportion of our so called fans are and will be next season.

It’s Old Trafford Away and it’s our Club Cardiff City playing there, my daughter & I can’t wait :bluebird:

Been there loads of times, but it means something when your club is playing.

Meaningless because the game has no effect on the season no matter the result, its nothing to do with winning or losing its just meaningless.

I can see why fans would and wouldn't want to go each to their own but I don't think that makes them lesser fans. Next season of course we will drop fans that's just what happens sadly

That's like suggesting all fans should go to all friendlies because Cardiff are playing, for me I've not been to a friendly in years, I don't enjoy it unless its competitive.

i am going but fully understand those not wanting to...its how football works and has always worked, the bigger / more important the game in the eyes of fans the bigger the crowd / demand for tickets.
this game is a dead rubber..and most of these fans now being name called have actually put a lot of effort and spent a small fortune following our club..

Sat May 11, 2019 7:41 pm

PTB we leaving at 7. I'll text u when I know where we stopping mate. F.T.J !!!

Sun May 12, 2019 9:21 am

Still plenty of tickets available

Vince Alm has plenty as well, as many no shows.