Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SSN Breaking

Fri May 10, 2019 9:24 am

Dan James off to Man United for 15mill, loan move back you think?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... om-swansea

Re: SSN Breaking

Fri May 10, 2019 9:45 am

sean-ahm wrote:Dan James off to Man United for 15mill, loan move back you think?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... om-swansea

Fantastic move for him. well apart from the Solskjaer bit. I say he has fair chance of breaking through there quite early. Good news for Wales.

Fri May 10, 2019 9:49 am

I bet Leeds are tamping haha

Fri May 10, 2019 12:55 pm

That was the last thing that Jenkins did right stopped the transfer to Leeds, the americans wanted some more money to line their and the other investors pockets, the americans were tamping and as Jenkins was having his authority taken away he resigned!

Fri May 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Great move for him.

Fri May 10, 2019 1:19 pm

£15m between 27 owners is not a lot , so I can see 2 or 3 more saleable assets leaving the swans , in the summer . The yanks need their profit .

Fri May 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Hopefully he gets a chance at Man Utd which with the way some of their players have been playing this season shouldn't be hard. Just hope he doesn't end up like Ampadu and Woodburn at Liverpool and Chelsea.

Fri May 10, 2019 4:27 pm

I don't think it's a good move. As things stand they're a once great club in a 5 year long decline, who are currently horrible to watch and with a squad full of egos. There has to be massive changes there for him to flourish.

Fri May 10, 2019 5:38 pm

wish cardiff went for him

Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 pm

That seems a cheap price in today's market

Sat May 11, 2019 12:21 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Hopefully he gets a chance at Man Utd which with the way some of their players have been playing this season shouldn't be hard. Just hope he doesn't end up like Ampadu and Woodburn at Liverpool and Chelsea.

Ampadu is 18 and Woodburn is 19. Not quite the same as James, who should be looking to get in the first team squad straight away

Sat May 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Igovernor wrote:That was the last thing that Jenkins did right stopped the transfer to Leeds, the americans wanted some more money to line their and the other investors pockets, the americans were tamping and as Jenkins was having his authority taken away he resigned!

he was actually sat in Leeds as the deadline expired..
possibly a good move for Swansea by Jenkins...as he will defo go for more this summer , as for the Man Utd interest hmmmm