Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rhian Brewster on loan?

Fri May 10, 2019 10:42 pm

Now this would be a top top signing imo.
Young hungry quality striker who would benefit of game time and proper football in the championship at a team competing for promotion. Just think tammy abraham when he joined bristol city...
Warnock have a word with klopp, brewster and bobby reid could terrify the championship :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Re: Rhian Brewster on loan

Fri May 10, 2019 10:59 pm

Pitch would be too dry for him.

And we cheer when Liverpool players miss so I don't think Klopp will want to do any business with us.

Re: Rhian Brewster on loan?

Sat May 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Or Mason Greenwood from Man Utd, this kid is the future, he is incredible, scored some absolutely crazy goals this season in the under 23s for them, both feet, headers, pacey, strong. Expected to start against us tomorrow in fact, if he plays, we got a problem on our hands

Sat May 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:Or Mason Greenwood from Man Utd, this kid is the future, he is incredible, scored some absolutely crazy goals this season in the under 23s for them, both feet, headers, pacey, strong. Expected to start against us tomorrow in fact, if he plays, we got a problem on our hands

Yeh i was thinking of greenwood too. Big talent. Brewster is a bit older and more physical though i think so would probably suit the championship better at the moment. Either be good..

Sat May 11, 2019 10:07 pm

The type of loan we should go after. Look how Abraham turned out. Wouldn't cost a fortune.

Sun May 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Welsh Giants wrote:
Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:Or Mason Greenwood from Man Utd, this kid is the future, he is incredible, scored some absolutely crazy goals this season in the under 23s for them, both feet, headers, pacey, strong. Expected to start against us tomorrow in fact, if he plays, we got a problem on our hands

Yeh i was thinking of greenwood too. Big talent. Brewster is a bit older and more physical though i think so would probably suit the championship better at the moment. Either be good..

And he starts, let’s see how he gets on :bluebird:

Sun May 12, 2019 10:16 pm

Edwards_ccfc16 wrote:
Welsh Giants wrote:

And he starts, let’s see how he gets on :bluebird:

Not really impressed. Hard to judge on one game but i think we need someone a bit older and more experienced

Sun May 12, 2019 10:58 pm

I dont really enjoy getting loan signings unless it's on the view to a permanent. Either they do well and go elsewhere or do badly. Would rather we invest in our own talent. That way we aren't left without a squad I.e. this year in midfield.

Sun May 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Now is the time to buy.

Compared to last promotion though teams are more likely to loan good players to us now knowing we have a chance.

I watched Geoff today and they said a good number of clubs bounce back the first season after relegation but very few the following season.