Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HARRY ARTER JOINING FULHAM?

Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 am

The Cherry midfielder has been on loan at the Bluebirds and after he said his farewell to the club and fans he has set his sight on Fulham, and insisted that he is keen to join the club.

Link: https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/05/10/b ... tch-after/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: HARRY ARTER JOINING FULHAM

Sat May 11, 2019 12:12 pm

No evidence of that, Sam; it's paper talk due to his link with Scott Parker (brother-in-law) and he (Arter) still has a job to do fir Cardiff City, if chosen v ManUre

Arter's preference is to stay in the Premier League and also reports that he could even stay at Bournemouth

Re: HARRY ARTER JOINING FULHAM?

Sat May 11, 2019 2:50 pm

According to transfermarket.com he has two years left (30.06.2021) so i see no reason why he should drop to the championship unless the club are willing to pay a hefty loan fee.
The seasons loan fee would be at least £2 million just to cover his wages plus whatever Bournemouth would like as a fee (not sure what we paid).
Fulham may have a few hefty salaries to cover nest season anyway.

Strange one for Harry and Bournemouth. If he has no future at the club but with no animosity, they could both simply rip up his contract with no sweetners or fee's. This would take him off their books and allow Harry to get a decent last contract signing on fee, probably in the championship, but nowhere near £2 million a year.

Don't see why he should leave Bournemouth for at least another season

Sat May 11, 2019 7:17 pm

I thought he was leaving us to stay in the prem so we will come up against him next season with fulham

Sat May 11, 2019 7:35 pm

montyblue wrote:I thought he was leaving us to stay in the prem so we will come up against him next season with fulham

its early days mate , it looks like Fulham are interested but he clung on until the very last minute waiting for interest last summer and it seems we were his last chance saloon in the prem ,so maybe he will hang around again this season.