Craig Pawson

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Pawson

Postby dorsetblue » Sat May 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Useless tit, at it again in the playoff games. How many bad decisions can this bloke make.
dorsetblue

Craig Pawson

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Craig Pawson

Postby Sven » Sat May 11, 2019 5:58 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Useless tit, at it again in the playoff games. How many bad decisions can this bloke make.

He got the penalty decision right in the end and overturned it :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Dbenson1991 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:10 pm

At least the lineo was actually paying attention. Better than that other tit he had running the line in the Chelsea game!
Dbenson1991

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat May 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Dbenson1991 wrote:At least the lineo was actually paying attention. Better than that other tit he had running the line in the Chelsea game!

Actually it was the same tit.
Bakedalasker

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat May 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Sven wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:Useless tit, at it again in the playoff games. How many bad decisions can this bloke make.

No he didn'ti It was the linesmans decision. The same linesman we had.
Bakedalasker

Postby epping blue » Sat May 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

I thought it was the right decision in the first place. If that was a foul on the Leeds player every single incident of bodily contact in the box is a foul. More interestingly for me was the fact that player appeals played a huge part and I hadn't realised it was the same pair of officials until I read the above. Who knows where we'd be now if we just appealed those 3 offside goals against us recently.
epping blue

Postby Sven » Sat May 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

So did the assistant change the decision or the referee (you know, the guy with the whistle)? :?

Both ultimately did their jobs; unlike in the Chelsea game :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluesman » Mon May 13, 2019 5:49 am

Parson should pay Warnock fine and then be sacked. He is a disgrace.
Bluesman

Postby epping blue » Mon May 13, 2019 7:40 am

Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

So did the assistant change the decision or the referee (you know, the guy with the whistle)? :?

Don't under estimate the influence of the Leeds players. If they'd just rolled over and accepted it, I have no doubt that penalty would have stood.
epping blue

Postby Sven » Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 am

epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

Don't under estimate the influence of the Leeds players. If they'd just rolled over and accepted it, I have no doubt that penalty would have stood.

No disputing that; but only the referee can overturn his own decision; albeit acting on advice :thumbup:

City had a penalty (against them) overturned against Southampton, I think? We didn't make a big deal out of that, as we didn't when Mendez-Laing got a penalty for an out-of-sight 'air shot' against ManUre yesterday?

I'm not defending Pawson. I'm just stating it was ultimately his decision either way :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby epping blue » Mon May 13, 2019 10:22 am

Sven wrote:
epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

No disputing that; but only the referee can overturn his own decision; albeit acting on advice :thumbup:

City had a penalty (against them) overturned against Southampton, I think? We didn't make a big deal out of that, as we didn't when Mendez-Laing got a penalty for an out-of-sight 'air shot' against ManUre yesterday?

I'm not defending Pawson. I'm just stating it was ultimately his decision either way :ayatollah:

I doubt that's in question. I'm still bleating about our lack of any sort of appeal from our players for the offside goals particularly against Chelsea and Burnley and to a lesser extent Palace. We'll never know for sure, but there was a possibility they could have over.
epping blue

Postby Sven » Mon May 13, 2019 10:31 am

epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

I doubt that's in question. I'm still bleating about our lack of any sort of appeal from our players for the offside goals particularly against Chelsea and Burnley and to a lesser extent Palace. We'll never know for sure, but there was a possibility they could have over.

Apologies, I see your point now...and agree! :thumbup: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Tue May 14, 2019 12:54 pm

epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
epping blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:

Could have used loud haler wouldn't have made blind bit difference as linesman did not could not see the offside ! But maybe he would have guessed it was offside by players reaction and given it? But there again how many times do players get booked for going bananas at decision but it's not overturned, appeals have limited success except probably for big teams......
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat