Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ The Cardiff City players last ‘

Sat May 11, 2019 8:07 pm

The players last Farewell photo before heading to Manchester !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ The Cardiff City players last ‘

Sat May 11, 2019 8:19 pm

This would be a wonderful pic with a photo of Emilio Sala faded above as a tribute to him and his father. Any good graphic designers about. Blooooooobirds!

Sat May 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Who are the missing players? I think 2 are Niasse and Arter - which tells a lot. Nice to see Camarasa there. He’s been a good bloke.

Sat May 11, 2019 11:25 pm

Personally I think Arter is overrated - cant fault his effort - but his end result is pretty poor. A midfielder with no goals and hardly any assists. ( A premiership version of Bryson - thats why he couldnt get into a Bournemouth side who are hardly world beaters ).

Sun May 12, 2019 12:51 am

Brezza wrote:Who are the missing players? I think 2 are Niasse and Arter - which tells a lot. Nice to see Camarasa there. He’s been a good bloke.

Agree about Camarasa, he's probably known for a while that he wouldn't be with us next season. But he's always been professional and respectful towards the club - which you don't always get.

Definitely one player I'd wish well for the future.

Sun May 12, 2019 4:24 am

Great pic

Sun May 12, 2019 7:13 am

Brezza wrote:Who are the missing players? I think 2 are Niasse and Arter - which tells a lot. Nice to see Camarasa there. He’s been a good bloke.

I think Arter has been a ‘good bloke’ as well as Camarasa and he’s been pretty faultless.
Can’t blame either for leaving.

Sun May 12, 2019 7:21 am

With Bamba, Patterson and Ralls all missing as well, it just shows what we were up against.
Lets hope NW meeting tommorow goes well, otherwise this could be the last photo of a fantastic group of players we have.

Sun May 12, 2019 7:54 am

I don't think anyone is missing as such, it's just the squad travelling to United had a training session in the ground before flying up to Manchester.

I'm guessing Arter and Niasse have returned to their parent club now maybe injured.

Sun May 12, 2019 9:23 am

mugsy wrote:Personally I think Arter is overrated - cant fault his effort - but his end result is pretty poor. A midfielder with no goals and hardly any assists. ( A premiership version of Bryson - thats why he couldnt get into a Bournemouth side who are hardly world beaters ).

I agree to a point. Limited players like Gunnarsson & Ralls will shine a light on Arter’s ability. I’d loved to have seen him stay but he’s too good for the championship

Sun May 12, 2019 10:38 am

lurch1982 wrote:This would be a wonderful pic with a photo of Emilio Sala faded above as a tribute to him and his father. Any good graphic designers about. Blooooooobirds!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.