Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Frustrating

Sun May 12, 2019 3:22 pm

So frustrating the way things are going today. If only we’d beaten Palace. :banghead:

Re: Frustrating

Sun May 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Yea but you play differently when the pressure is off so can’t really say that

Sun May 12, 2019 3:28 pm

Fulham away is the game that we should have gone for. But there’s so many moments and games this season that could’ve/should’ve gone different. That’s football though. It’s what makes it exciting

Sun May 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Spot on frustrating, agree too you play different on a nothing game. But a great way to end the season, excited for next season with Neil

Sun May 12, 2019 4:04 pm

All ifs and buts!! Wish he'd started the team he played today agaisnt Fulham. BR, NML,& JM should have played a lot more games for us this season.

Chelsea game looks even worse now!!

Sun May 12, 2019 4:05 pm

salopiancity wrote:So frustrating the way things are going today. If only we’d beaten Palace. :banghead:

Frustratingly couldn't put it on the match thread, I know that! :roll:

Sun May 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Yes frustrating but if needed win sure been a different game from us, lots of what could been but it's the here and now that matters and great way to finish season... :bluescarf:

Sun May 12, 2019 4:22 pm

I agree Fulham was the game we should have gone for it? Doubles, 12points against two sides above us but only 5 points out of 12 from two sides below us in the table tells where we lost it?

Sun May 12, 2019 6:14 pm

I still feel the critical game was the loss at home to Burnley, where we created some good chances, played really well but still lost. I accept the Chelsea result was hugely disappointing, not the fact that we lost, but the way we lost, down to diabolical officials. We could have, and should have, got at least a point at Fulham, even after they had scored, but it wasn’t to be.

Sun May 12, 2019 6:17 pm

noisycat wrote:I still feel the critical game was the loss at home to Burnley, where we created some good chances, played really well but still lost. I accept the Chelsea result was hugely disappointing, not the fact that we lost, but the way we lost, down to diabolical officials. We could have, and should have, got at least a point at Fulham, even after they had scored, but it wasn’t to be.

And in both games just lacking a proper goalscorer. Had a hatful of chances just fluffed them all. That sums up our season.

Sun May 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Its frustrating we actually won more games than brighton and southampton :banghead:

Sun May 12, 2019 10:30 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Its frustrating we actually won more games than brighton and southampton :banghead:

But we lost more games than them and they had more draws than us.
Very frustrating as over the season we could and should have gained at least three extra points.

Sun May 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Bluebird Always wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:Its frustrating we actually won more games than brighton and southampton :banghead:

But we lost more games than them and they had more draws than us.
Very frustrating as over the season we could and should have gained at least three extra points.

Yep I know. Just pointing out that stat :)

We absolutely should have got 3more

Sun May 12, 2019 10:46 pm

salopiancity wrote:So frustrating the way things are going today. If only we’d beaten Palace. :banghead:

Or as above = Fulham .