Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROY KEANE

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Love him or hate him, fair play to the man as he always sticks up for us. He said on RTE(Irish tv) sports news about Cardiff, good luck to Cardiff. Bellamy going out on loan was an option to any club to take up but he wanted to go home to Cardiff, they'll score goals from anywhere besides Bellamy. I dont know what all the fuss is about when every club in the land besides Man City trade whilst in debt, in all honesty I just think its a matter of jealousy. No, I say good luck to Cardiff and wish we had the balls to go for such a high calibre player as in Craig.

Thank you Roy :ayatollah:

Re: ROY KEANE

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:31 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Love him or hate him, fair play to the man as he always sticks up for us. He said on RTE(Irish tv) sports news about Cardiff, good luck to Cardiff. Bellamy going out on loan was an option to any club to take up but he wanted to go home to Cardiff, they'll score goals from anywhere besides Bellamy. I dont know what all the fuss is about when every club in the land besides Man City trade whilst in debt, in all honesty I just think its a matter of jealousy. No, I say good luck to Cardiff and wish we had the balls to go for such a high calibre player as in Craig.

Thank you Roy :ayatollah:

I think Keano is a tw*t however he stuck up for us today on SSN and was talking about what great players we had.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 pm

I got a lot of time for him says it as it is, straight from the hip, please or offend. Me and him like 2 peas in a pod as gobbing off goes. I was pretty shit at footy mind. Couldn't play the game professionally Davey boy if your reading this ;) but neither could Jose Mourinho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:48 pm

great man from a great county...the peoples republic of cork :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Roy Keane wrote: No, I say good luck to Cardiff and wish we had the balls to go for such a high calibre player as in Craig

Hmmm, Nice little passing shot at his board there! I see he's had one on the press too today. He was promised pot loads of cash when he took over and from what I can see, it's just not happened.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 pm

top man keane. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Roy Keane is a legend :ayatollah: Always liked him.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:great man from a great county...the peoples republic of cork :ayatollah:

:lol: Shame I live in Donegal then, the forgotten county where money is God :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Fair play to Roy, he backed us!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Keane has always been an honest man.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

As well as wanting to be alot like cloughy, he's after something! :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Merlin wrote:As well as wanting to be alot like cloughy, he's after something! :lol:

Nigel Clough is a wanker

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Keane always been keen to back the underdog !