Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's taken 5 years but ole has

Sun May 12, 2019 7:17 pm

It's taken 5 years but ole has finally got Cardiff city playing well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: It's taken 5 years but ole has

Sun May 12, 2019 8:06 pm

:lol:

Sun May 12, 2019 10:44 pm

:thumbup:

Sun May 12, 2019 11:06 pm

:clap:

Sun May 12, 2019 11:12 pm

True :lol:

Made me laugh on here when everyone said he had to get the job. It was predictable.

Mon May 13, 2019 5:45 am

:occasion5: :lol:

Mon May 13, 2019 6:37 am

2blue2handle wrote:True :lol:

Made me laugh on here when everyone said he had to get the job. It was predictable.

He is predictable he is always shit.I new once things had settled down at United he would be shit.
They are in a mess again they have to off load players some dont want to be there and he has to re build .
I would trust him with a fiver he ain't got a clue bad mistake by United to get him in .
Loved yesterday looking forward to work today to banter with the United fans brilliant end to the season .

Mon May 13, 2019 10:20 am

The bonkers world of modern day football. You have to give a manager at least a couple of years to build his team (which just shows how good Neil W is) however I doubt he has the personality to do that. Like him or hate him Ole inherited a bunch of overpaid ego maniacs that need wholesale replacement.

Mon May 13, 2019 12:22 pm

On a serious note, Ole is not the issue at that club. I've said it before.

It's true he's probably not a Premier League manager, but the problems run far deeper. Let's not forget the football they were playing when he first came in - everyone was saying he'd brought them back.

The issue is with the attitude of their players and the people who run things behind the scenes.

Gary Neville and Roy Keane were spot on when they pointed out how those players chucked Mourinho under the bus and that they're now doing the same with Ole.

Ed Woodward is a good director, but a club of that size needs someone who knows football.

They are miles away from Man City and Liverpool.

Things have to change significantly there, its not just the manager. They could have Guardiola and not compete for the league.

Mon May 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Good one Annis :thumbup: