Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just one win

Sun May 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Just win more and City would off stayed up :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Just one win

Sun May 12, 2019 10:57 pm

Frustrating - When you think the last 2 games,before today - it was just a win to keep us up .

Sun May 12, 2019 11:17 pm

I always think back to Watford, Everton home and wolves away. We went into them in good form and lost it, Warnock kept changing it.

Sun May 12, 2019 11:37 pm

I have enjoyed the season,as I had promised to do,in the blue kit,warts and all :ayatollah: but for me,the Chelsea game really knocked the stuffing out of the team,as aluded to by NW, I personally don't think Chelsea would have scored in the time left,and we would have had a right fillip from a deserved 3 points from one of the big 6,and maybe the fulham result may have been different,although we were crap in that fixture,and I had pointed that fixture as a massive banana skin the moment fulham were down,its been a season of what ifs,and my personal belief is maybe,just maybe,emiliano sala could have scored the goals needed to save us :sad7: we will never know sadly,but the momentous effort from NW and the players fell JUST short,but I never cry over spilt milk,it is what it is,we dust ourselves off and start again.BLOOBIRDS :bluebird: :bluebird: