Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG Will Not Be There Tomorrow

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm

TG or Vincent Tan will not be attending tomorrows game, shame really as they could have seen how much us fans appreciate what they have done and what signing Bellamy means to us. :(

Re: TG Will Not Be There Tomorrow

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:21 pm

nobby wrote:TG or Vincent Tan will not be attending tomorrows game, shame really as they could have seen how much us fans appreciate what they have done and what signing Bellamy means to us. :(

thats because mr tan has no interest in the club me old mucka
my fellow cockney wanka mr day said so the other week so it must be true. remember listen to daya

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Dear Mr Wanka

Is that why they have funded not only the team but also the Bellamy deal? I must be mistaken and I think you might be as well.

Ceri

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Dear Mr Wanka

Is that why they have funded not only the team but also the Bellamy deal? I must be mistaken and I think you might be as well.

Ceri

ceri me old mucka it was a pisstake out of me old mate daya as if you go back a week ago he was on this board telling all and sundry that mr tan had pulled away from the club and left it all to tg.
he then posts always listen to daya about the bellers deal he cudent have got it more wrong about mr tan if he tried just a pisstake matey

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 pm

cockneywanka wrote:

Ceri

ceri me old mucka it was a pisstake out of me old mate daya as if you go back a week ago he was on this board telling all and sundry that mr tan had pulled away from the club and left it all to tg.
he then posts always listen to daya about the bellers deal he cudent have got it more wrong about mr tan if he tried just a pisstake matey

Sorry Mate

I'll go and beat myself up. :ayatollah:

Ceri

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 pm

cockneywanka wrote:
nobby wrote:TG or Vincent Tan will not be attending tomorrows game, shame really as they could have seen how much us fans appreciate what they have done and what signing Bellamy means to us. :(

thats because mr tan has no interest in the club me old mucka
my fellow cockney wanka mr day said so the other week so it must be true. remember listen to daya

I didnt state that at all, it's a shame you cant read but then I doubt anybody would expect you too as you cant even write either, so you cant read, you cant write , you must be Millwall scum son.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:05 pm

cockneywanka wrote:

Ceri

Wrong me old sparra. your facts worse than gunboy!