is anyone else bored...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is anyone else bored...

Postby ThomasC » Tue May 14, 2019 9:51 am

With this ongoing love story between Carragher and G. Nev?

First off, no I don't care and have 0% interest in who is faster in their 40's in a race (recommended on youtube)

Yes, at first it was an interesting dynamic, but now this modern day Montague-Capulet 'oh they shouldn't be friends' 'he's from the wrong side of town' non-stop attenton seeking is just plain boring.

Who's the greatest midfielder Scholes or Carragher? As interesting a debate as a Warnock vs Pulis game!!

Not going into the gobbing at children debacle. Is it just me who thinks these two have had they're time? Roy Keane smashed it the other day. ×100 more interesting than the 'forbidden love' duo who are just as boring as that Shakespere play.

The quips once funny now tiresome, i guess everything has it's day. That day for these two was a while ago, the 'banter' now as stale as a 2 month old loaf of Braces.
ThomasC

is anyone else bored...

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: is anyone else bored...

Postby ThomasC » Tue May 14, 2019 9:59 am

meant to said Scholes vs Gerrard haha :ayatollah:
ThomasC

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue May 14, 2019 11:18 am

Cant stand Carragher, cant understand much he says either. Lets be honest if it was anyone else he would have been sacked after spitting on that young girl.
2blue2handle

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Tue May 14, 2019 11:33 am

Should include Roy Keane to sky sports punditry, I don't like the guy but he always has me in stiches when he talks about Pogba and modern day players.
Bluebird Warrior

Return to General Chat