Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boris Johnson

Thu May 16, 2019 5:06 pm

Boris Johnson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Boris Johnson

Thu May 16, 2019 7:20 pm

And people call jeremy corbyn a cock i really hope this jerk becomes leader lol didnt he promise 250 million a week for leaving europe ffs

Fri May 17, 2019 4:28 am

Tend to agree, I'm not overly political but he didn't want to know despite campaigning for leave and then let May take the hammering, I actually have a of respect for her but not this muppet.

Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 am

After the Brexit debacle I think all politicians are a complete waste of space.

Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 am

Farage is the man of the people, lol. He's the pide piper and the working man follows this pri....

https://twitter.com/dk3113r/status/1129 ... 61539?s=19
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 17, 2019 8:55 am

Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:And people call jeremy corbyn a cock i really hope this jerk becomes leader lol didnt he promise 250 million a week for leaving europe ffs

No, it was £350 mill a week, in fact we send more than that to the eu every week :thumbup: what shouldn't of been on the bus was saying the money will go to the NHS. Last year we sent £20 billion to the eu (more than any other member state apart from germany) and got a rebate of £9 billion, making our net payment of £11 billion. An obscene amount of money, no wonder they don't want us to leave.

Fri May 17, 2019 12:01 pm

cityone wrote:
Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:And people call jeremy corbyn a cock i really hope this jerk becomes leader lol didnt he promise 250 million a week for leaving europe ffs

No, it was £350 mill a week, in fact we send more than that to the eu every week :thumbup: what shouldn't of been on the bus was saying the money will go to the NHS. Last year we sent £20 billion to the eu (more than any other member state apart from germany) and got a rebate of £9 billion, making our net payment of £11 billion. An obscene amount of money, no wonder they don't want us to leave.

You forgot to mention our net receipts.Talk about being selective with the facts.

Fri May 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Boris or Corbyn :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: