Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CORBYN at it again

Sun May 19, 2019 11:52 am

valleymodeller wrote:
Jock wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:Corbyn has no affiliation with Hammas or any loyalty towards them, your quoting from a staunch Tory newspaper “Telegraph” owned by a multi billionaire who affiliates to the Conservative party and want to smear Corbyn. Hammas are a Democratically political party voted in by the Palestinian people. Yes they too need to broker peace with Israel because they are leaders of the Palestinian government.
Why don’t you look & research all arguments around the Israeli - Palestinian crisis ?
Are you too lazy to research all facts around the Palestinian - Israeli crisis ? look at how the recent UN report describes Israel of breaking UN human rights laws on illegally evicting Palestinians off their own land. For instance why don’t you condemn Theresa May’s government in supplying arms to Saudi Arabia.
The international community has sharply condemned the Saudi Arabian-led bombing campaign, which has included widespread bombing of civilian areas. The bombing campaign has killed or injured an estimated 17,729 civilians as of March 2019. Britain and the US providing arms to Saudi Arabia to bomb innocent people.
Corbyn wants peace and a two state solution with Israel and Palestine, so two cultures can live side by side. Polls on both sides of the conflict have consistently shown Israeli and Palestinian majorities in favor of a negotiated two-state settlement.
You’re presenting a bias representation of Corbyn through a Tory newspaper that will always try to smear Corbyn, I guess the usual suspects will agree with you, and you may try to brainwash people on a football forum, which in itself in my opinion should be only related to football, but as we are on the case of politics. “ You won’t brainwash me with your unresearched smears of Corbyn.” Quite frankly your talking nonsense.”

Corbyn is a Marxist Scum bucket, he supports every terrorist group going, he even laid a commemorative wreath for Black September and backed the IRA. You have the condescension that’s so typical of the pseudo intellectual left, if someone disagrees with your view they must be an ignorant Sun reader.

What's wrong with being a Marxist then? Karl Marx is actually very good reading.

Well... other than his entire economic doctrine in Das Kapital being based around a hugely ignorant/naive and woefully incorrect position around the relation of value between product and labour that completely ignores other factors such as scarcity and beauty and he then uses that incorrect assertion like a sledgehammer to bludgeon further incorrect assumptions into an ideology that has killed more people in the last hundred years than any natural disease...

Beyond that I'd just go for the fact that he spoke as if he was a great working class leader despite having never set foot in a factory himself - even though his uncle owned Phillip's and also Marx himself was was in the employ of the Rothschilds despite claiming to be a voice of the proletariat.

Or maybe I'd go for the fact that he spoke in his manifesto from a position of moral authority yet very rarely paid his own maid treating her like little more than a slave before eventually getting her pregnant - at which point he tried to convince his friend and sponsor Engels to claim the son as his own and take responsibility with Marx ultimately refusing to even acknowledge the child. In fact, morally he generally was a truly, truly despicable person.

Ultimately, I wouldn't buy books about dieting from a fat git. Why would I trust Marx to speak for proleteriat when he was nothing but a middle class leach?

Go read Thomas Sowell if you want a good read on economics, Marcus Aurelius' Meditations if you want a good read on morality or John Stuart Mill if you want a good read on politics.

Christ, even Harry Potter would probably give you a better understanding of macro-economics than Marx and at least we all know Hogwarts is supposed to be make believe.

Sun May 19, 2019 12:43 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
valleymodeller wrote:
Jock wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:Corbyn has no affiliation with Hammas or any loyalty towards them, your quoting from a staunch Tory newspaper “Telegraph” owned by a multi billionaire who affiliates to the Conservative party and want to smear Corbyn. Hammas are a Democratically political party voted in by the Palestinian people. Yes they too need to broker peace with Israel because they are leaders of the Palestinian government.
Why don’t you look & research all arguments around the Israeli - Palestinian crisis ?
Are you too lazy to research all facts around the Palestinian - Israeli crisis ? look at how the recent UN report describes Israel of breaking UN human rights laws on illegally evicting Palestinians off their own land. For instance why don’t you condemn Theresa May’s government in supplying arms to Saudi Arabia.
The international community has sharply condemned the Saudi Arabian-led bombing campaign, which has included widespread bombing of civilian areas. The bombing campaign has killed or injured an estimated 17,729 civilians as of March 2019. Britain and the US providing arms to Saudi Arabia to bomb innocent people.
Corbyn wants peace and a two state solution with Israel and Palestine, so two cultures can live side by side. Polls on both sides of the conflict have consistently shown Israeli and Palestinian majorities in favor of a negotiated two-state settlement.
You’re presenting a bias representation of Corbyn through a Tory newspaper that will always try to smear Corbyn, I guess the usual suspects will agree with you, and you may try to brainwash people on a football forum, which in itself in my opinion should be only related to football, but as we are on the case of politics. “ You won’t brainwash me with your unresearched smears of Corbyn.” Quite frankly your talking nonsense.”

Corbyn is a Marxist Scum bucket, he supports every terrorist group going, he even laid a commemorative wreath for Black September and backed the IRA. You have the condescension that’s so typical of the pseudo intellectual left, if someone disagrees with your view they must be an ignorant Sun reader.

What's wrong with being a Marxist then? Karl Marx is actually very good reading.

Well... other than his entire economic doctrine in Das Kapital being based around a hugely ignorant/naive and woefully incorrect position around the relation of value between product and labour that completely ignores other factors such as scarcity and beauty and he then uses that incorrect assertion like a sledgehammer to bludgeon further incorrect assumptions into an ideology that has killed more people in the last hundred years than any natural disease...

Beyond that I'd just go for the fact that he spoke as if he was a great working class leader despite having never set foot in a factory himself - even though his uncle owned Phillip's and also Marx himself was was in the employ of the Rothschilds despite claiming to be a voice of the proletariat.

Or maybe I'd go for the fact that he spoke in his manifesto from a position of moral authority yet very rarely paid his own maid treating her like little more than a slave before eventually getting her pregnant - at which point he tried to convince his friend and sponsor Engels to claim the son as his own and take responsibility with Marx ultimately refusing to even acknowledge the child. In fact, morally he generally was a truly, truly despicable person.

Ultimately, I wouldn't buy books about dieting from a fat git. Why would I trust Marx to speak for proleteriat when he was nothing but a middle class leach?

Go read Thomas Sowell if you want a good read on economics, Marcus Aurelius' Meditations if you want a good read on morality or John Stuart Mill if you want a good read on politics.

Christ, even Harry Potter would probably give you a better understanding of macro-economics than Marx and at least we all know Hogwarts is supposed to be make believe.

Apparently communism is based on the Marxists ideology of a classless society! Make of that what you will :old:

Sun May 19, 2019 3:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:Usual suspects self evidently not showing evidence based answers and talking rubbish, Corbyn has always brokered for peace, you are probably The Sun readers who smear Corbyn because he wants an equal society and the tabloid Newspapers are owned by 5 billionaires that will take huge tax cuts from the Conservative party, while we have continued poverty on our streets,wake up people ! I say, find your information from other sources not tabloid newspapers or the BIAS BBC.
Then you won’t be filled with so much crap and talking so much crap !

Yep usual suspects don't know what they're talking about slating cobyn! Just like usual suspects that see sun shine out of his arse even on a cloudy day....... :notworthy:

Noted his 'sit on the fence' performance on the Andrew Marr Show this morning and the guy (Corbyn) would know a straight answer if it jumped up and kissed him first!

Smacks of a man who doesn't want you to know what's coming should he ever be in No.10 when deep down we all know and it don't end well :(

Sun May 19, 2019 4:07 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:Usual suspects self evidently not showing evidence based answers and talking rubbish, Corbyn has always brokered for peace, you are probably The Sun readers who smear Corbyn because he wants an equal society and the tabloid Newspapers are owned by 5 billionaires that will take huge tax cuts from the Conservative party, while we have continued poverty on our streets,wake up people ! I say, find your information from other sources not tabloid newspapers or the BIAS BBC.

Yep usual suspects don't know what they're talking about slating cobyn! Just like usual suspects that see sun shine out of his arse even on a cloudy day....... :notworthy:

Noted his'sit on the fence' performance on the Andrew Marr Show this morning and thrguy (Corbyn) would know a straight answer if it jumped up and kissed him first!

Smacks of a man who doesn't want you to know what's coming should he ever be in No.10 when deep down we all know and it don't end well :(

He didn’t sit on the fence in 2010 he said “ we will smash globalism and the EU”

Sun May 19, 2019 4:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Apparently communism is based on the Marxists ideology of a classless society! Make of that what you will :old:

Aye credit where it is due Allan - Karl Marx was for sure one totally classless dude.

:ayatollah:

Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Jock wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Noted his'sit on the fence' performance on the Andrew Marr Show this morning and thrguy (Corbyn) would know a straight answer if it jumped up and kissed him first!

He didn’t sit on the fence in 2010 he said “ we will smash globalism and the EU”

I thought he has made his views perfectly clear and easy to understand. He believes that the referendum result should be honoured and that we should leave, but a second referendum may be a good idea, and possibly we should not leave after all, unless we leave or perhaps stay or half and half. He could'nt be much clearer really.