Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM F'ING RIPPING

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Younsters in modified powered up cars are wankers, my daughter was 6" from being run off the road by a tosser overtaking her on the bend. My g/son was in the car and daughter said as he was blasting pass her that close he took off her wing mirror and he was roaring laughing at her.......

I have no sympathy whatsoever with these arseholes that kill themselves in RTA's, as far as Im concerned them killing themselves make the road safer. His idiotic selfish driving has cost him a front & rear windscreen, head & fog light and a few loose teeth but no doubt he'll be back on the road wrecking someone else's life, if he can find his keys in the field that is.

Re: IM F'ING RIPPING

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Lol you dont want to be admitting crimes on the internet mate, big brother is watching.

but i agree, all these idiots with 1.2 litre cars blowing round with custom exhausts being a danger on the road give young drivers a bad image and an even worse insurance price.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:12 pm

The Douce wrote:Lol you dont want to be admitting crimes on the internet mate, big brother is watching.

but i agree, all these idiots with 1.2 litre cars blowing round with custom exhausts being a danger on the road give young drivers a bad image and an even worse insurance price.

I live in Ireland mate and cops here are as bad, I doubt very much whether they would have the knowledge to switch on a pc.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:13 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
The Douce wrote:Lol you dont want to be admitting crimes on the internet mate, big brother is watching.

I live in Ireland mate and cops here are as bad, I doubt very much whether they would have the knowledge to switch on a pc.

:ayatollah: Fair enough, you wouldnt believe the amount of people getting done down here for putting their exploits on facebook etc lolol

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm

The Douce wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

:ayatollah: Fair enough, you wouldnt believe the amount of people getting done down here for putting their exploits on facebook etc lolol

Thats because the old bill are shit scared of facing real criminals, jobsworth... Paid by taxpayers.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Problem is, it's never these cocks that get hurt from their bad driving, it's usually an innocent person

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Younsters in modified powered up cars are wankers, my daughter was 6" from being run off the road by a tosser overtaking her on the bend. My g/son was in the car and daughter said as he was blasting pass her that close he took off her wing mirror and he was roaring laughing at her.......

I have no sympathy whatsoever with these arseholes that kill themselves in RTA's, as far as Im concerned them killing themselves make the road safer. His idiotic selfish driving has cost him a front & rear windscreen, head & fog light and a few loose teeth but no doubt he'll be back on the road wrecking someone else's life, if he can find his keys in the field that is.

Good on you :ayatollah: