Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wilfried Zaha is prepared to listen to offers from

Fri May 17, 2019 6:04 am

ZAHA EYES MAN UTD MOVE

17/05/19

Wilfried Zaha is prepared to listen to offers from Manchester United if they bid for him this summer, report the Telegraph.

The winger informed Crystal Palace yesterday that he wants to move on.

This is one that is likely to dominate the agenda over the next two months.

Re: Wilfried Zaha is prepared to listen to offers from

Fri May 17, 2019 12:30 pm

He's prepared? Very full of himself laugh if they didn't go in for him! Besides he said wants champs league football so lowering his standards in 24hrs.... :laughing6:

Fri May 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Didnt they learn their lesson after Pogba :lol:

Fri May 17, 2019 12:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:He's prepared? Very full of himself laugh if they didn't go in for him! Besides he said wants champs league football so lowering his standards in 24hrs.... :laughing6:

Apparently, he was very friendly with Joe Ledley when he was at Palace! ;) :lol: :lol:

Fri May 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Good of him being prepared to listen to offers from Man U. I would have thought he is more likely to get an offer from Glyncoch Social Club before he gets one from Man U, but then again with OGS there who knows.

Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:He's prepared? Very full of himself laugh if they didn't go in for him! Besides he said wants champs league football so lowering his standards in 24hrs.... :laughing6:

Or it’s just paper talk.

I very much doubt he rang up a journalist an said yeah I’m prepared to speak to Man Utd.

Mon May 20, 2019 12:05 am

Llan_Blue wrote:

Or it’s just paper talk.

I very much doubt he rang up a journalist an said yeah I’m prepared to speak to Man Utd.

Cannot believe that palace rate him at £80m :shock:

Mon May 20, 2019 6:11 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Or it’s just paper talk.

Cannot believe that palace rate him at £80m :shock:

He probably rates himself at £180m.

Hope no-one comes in for him and ge stays at Palace.