Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEXT SEASONS KIT

Fri May 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Anyone know when it’s going to be released?

Re: NEXT SEASONS KIT

Fri May 17, 2019 10:16 pm

Hopefully in the next 6 weeks, need to grab it before I go on my holiday :thumbright:

Fri May 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Hopefully soon but historically we release our kits in November :lol:

Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 am

I've always wondered who actually chooses the final designs

Is it the owners ?

Is it Adidas ?

Is it the manager ?

They should come out with 3 designs every year and let fans choose which one is used

Sat May 18, 2019 9:10 am

Llan_Blue wrote:Hopefully soon but historically we release our kits in November :lol:

We always seem to be the last team to release our kit :lol:

Sat May 18, 2019 9:12 am

thomasblue wrote:I've always wondered who actually chooses the final designs

Is it the owners ?

Is it Adidas ?

Is it the manager ?

They should come out with 3 designs every year and let fans choose which one is used

I think it’s mainly down to adidas, I believe they give somebody at cardiff a few templates and then the club decide the template they want and then Adidas do the rest

Unless your one of the bigger clubs you don’t really get a say

Sat May 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Bring back the mauve :occasion5:

Sat May 18, 2019 5:08 pm

maltablue wrote:Bring back the mauve :occasion5:

Or red :o

Sun May 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Can't have better than present one, but can't we for once have a decent away kit.
I've always thought gold shirts and socks with blue shorts or green ones if there's a clash ( basically the Brasil kit)

Sun May 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Adidas made the call to have VISIT MALAYSIA look the way it is now. But would love either a black, yellow or even a red away kit.

Sun May 19, 2019 9:32 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Adidas made the call to have VISIT MALAYSIA look the way it is now. But would love either a black, yellow or even a red away kit.

The font with which we print Visit Malaysia is nothing to do with Adidas, it's a copyright issue with Malaysian Tourist board. MR Tan covers the cost, not them so we don't use their official font.

Mon May 20, 2019 11:16 am

If this independence thing gets off the ground there are plans to get the shirts from Primark, but the design will depend on what sizes and colours they've got in the Sale.
The details of any sponsorship we can still get will be written on with a felt pen later.