Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the Warnock decision was correct this week

Sat May 18, 2019 8:02 am

I read that Mr Blake stats that the club should have got rid of Warnock this week and get a new man in, stating that new blood was needed to establish a positive long term plan. Well if we had managed to survive in the Premier I would agree with that statement and I dont think Neil has the ability at that level, something he has even hinted at himself. However the club needs to mount a challenge in the championship and Neil is the promotion king, he also has stated he has one last year in football.

The perfect fit is in place, Neil has a dash at getting us back up he retires on a high, the club is seen to do the right thing with Neil and we then bring in a new man in a planned order keeping all the fans on side, the players would totally respect the move and its a win win position. HAPPY DAYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: the Warnock decision was correct this week

Sat May 18, 2019 8:35 am

Whistler wrote:I read that Mr Blake stats that the club should have got rid of Warnock this week and get a new man in, stating that new blood was needed to establish a positive long term plan. Well if we had managed to survive in the Premier I would agree with that statement and I dont think Neil has the ability at that level, something he has even hinted at himself. However the club needs to mount a challenge in the championship and Neil is the promotion king, he also has stated he has one last year in football.

The perfect fit is in place, Neil has a dash at getting us back up he retires on a high, the club is seen to do the right thing with Neil and we then bring in a new man in a planned order keeping all the fans on side, the players would totally respect the move and its a win win position. HAPPY DAYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

think it a bit harsh by yourself and the many others who like to right him off as not having the ability..
im not sure who you think could have done better..3 relegations from the prem with 3 hot favs to be relegated..bit like being critical of the head of the green party for not winning a general election

Re: the Warnock decision was correct this week

Sat May 18, 2019 8:57 am

Whistler wrote:I read that Mr Blake stats that the club should have got rid of Warnock this week and get a new man in, stating that new blood was needed to establish a positive long term plan. Well if we had managed to survive in the Premier I would agree with that statement and I dont think Neil has the ability at that level, something he has even hinted at himself. However the club needs to mount a challenge in the championship and Neil is the promotion king, he also has stated he has one last year in football.

think it a bit harsh by yourself and the many others who like to right him off as not having the ability..
im not sure who you think could have done better..3 relegations from the prem with 3 hot favs to be relegated..bit like being critical of the head of the green party for not winning a general election