Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: March for BLUE "We are the 5%"

Sun May 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
Bluesman wrote:The original post is destructive to the unity we have gained since Warnock has taken over. A very damaging post Forevet Blue. Thought you had more sense than this

Totally agree. It’s laughable the club change kit colours. Forever blue supports real Balearic or what ever they called. That’s the dedication.

I support Cardiff City have had a season ticket for 47 consecutive seasons.

I live in Spain travelled back for 15 games this season, had to leave my family for up to 3 days for some matches.

My local team in Spain is Atletico Baleares and yes thanks to the Rebrand I started watching Atletic, but missed them lifting the Cup last Sunday, why because I chose the club I love Cardiff City first and flew back for a game that was not important to most, but for me every Cardiff game is important :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

And yes My flag is up at every game :bluescarf:

And your post stays up to show what a mindless Shit stirrer you are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
Bluesman wrote:The original post is destructive to the unity we have gained since Warnock has taken over. A very damaging post Forevet Blue. Thought you had more sense than this

Totally agree. It’s laughable the club change kit colours. Forever blue supports real Balearic or what ever they called. That’s the dedication.

Wow.

Are you honestly doubting Annis’ dedication to the city? Massively wrong there.

While I disagree with him on much of the results of the rebrand he is one of those that was always against it. Not only that he told Vincent Tan this to his face.

Plus it’s his bloody message board. If Anyone can start a thread on whatever they like the bloody owner of it can.

Personally seeing posts about the rebrand shows the strides that have been made under Tan since then and highlight how lucky we are.

Mon May 20, 2019 5:45 am

maccydee wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
maccydee wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:Great day, great memories. Started the return of Cardiff City and Warnock has helped cement that.

Disagree.

We were still massively divided. Warnock didn’t cement our unity he truly started it.

Fair point but without marches and protests we'd still be in red and a horrific divided club now.

Nothing to do with the marches it was his Mum.

I genuinely think he thought it would increase the crowds as he was told.

It wouldn't have been on his Mum's radar hadn't the marches not been happening. The protests and the people that didn't give in helped massively.

Mon May 20, 2019 5:47 am

maccydee wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Wow.

While I disagree with him on much of the results of the rebrand he is one of those that was always against it. Not only that he told Vincent Tan this to his face.

Plus it’s his bloody message board. If Anyone can start a thread on whatever they like the bloody owner of it can.

Personally seeing posts about the rebrand shows the strides that have been made under Tan since then and highlight how lucky we are.

Cheers Neil :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon May 20, 2019 6:22 am

Everything that has happened to us , good or bad makes our history .
I think we all can remember particular times and things we've disliked over the years , supporting Cardiff City.
But I wouldn't swop our club, to support another team .
Just been relegated, but our fan base is stronger now than it's been for many years , not many if any teams can say that.
Man U , Chelsea , Arsenal and Liverpool are all moaning about their season what might have been . They don't know what supporting a real team is like .
I can't wait for next season , really looking forward to it.
On a side note , our neighbours down West, must be feeling like we did 5 or so years ago. Their whole team and future is crumbling before their eyes .
But we are all looking forward to the future, you have got to go through the bad times to enjoy the good times.
Tan, Dalman,Choo,and the club are united again . This club is unrecognizable to how we were the last time we were relegated .
We have all played our part , the blue marchers , the fans who kept on attending games in red , the fans who stayed away.
Now it's time to March on together .

Mon May 20, 2019 6:05 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Wow.

I agree with you and cannot undrestand how anybody could doubt Annis's passsion for Cardiff City. But I imagine, like you, I am disappointed that he refuses to acknowledge any of the good things that Tan has done for us. Especially when he

I agree that it would be wrong to question Annis's obvious passion for Cardiff City but i suspect that,like me, you are disappointed that he refuses to acknowledge any of the positive things that Tan has done. Especially as he continually praised Sam Hammaam who admittedly also did some good things but ultimately almost sent us into oblivion

Mon May 20, 2019 9:08 pm

pick and shovel wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Wow.

I agree with you and cannot undrestand how anybody could doubt Annis's passsion for Cardiff City. But I imagine, like you, I am disappointed that he refuses to acknowledge any of the good things that Tan has done for us. Especially when he

I agree that it would be wrong to question Annis's obvious passion for Cardiff City but i suspect that,like me, you are disappointed that he refuses to acknowledge any of the positive things that Tan has done. Especially as he continually praised Sam Hammaam who admittedly also did some good things but ultimately almost sent us into oblivion

Yeah and I’ve said that to him. He was very hurt by the colour change though. He does admit Sam made mistakes.

I think he’s coming round to Tan though.