Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cameron coxe

Sat May 18, 2019 2:25 pm

Any body been watching this lad ? Know if he’s any good ? Seen his name mentioned a few times and would like to know more. A lot on here saying Peltier isn’t up too it and I personally think he’s decent at championship level but if it’s a right back we’re looking for surely we should be looking at bringing him through if he’s any good ? Surely some one in the club should be telling warnock too promote the youth even if this is his last season

Re: Cameron coxe

Sat May 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Ive doubted pelts at premier league level but was outstanding for the last 6 weeks of the season when given his chance.
Jaz as back up will be fine, with coxe in the squad as well.

Sat May 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Pelts had a solid finish to the season and jazz is a good rb as well. Both quite injury prone though so if we don’t sign a rb I think we will see a bit more of coxe. Havnt seen him play so no idea how good he is. Could be his big chance to step up though.

Sat May 18, 2019 7:50 pm

It’s my mates cousin and he said to me that Man city are looking at him ,Don’t know how true that is.

Sun May 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Xcasual wrote:It’s my mates cousin and he said to me that Man city are looking at him ,Don’t know how true that is.

I highly highly doubt it TBH.

Might get his chance next year if we dont sign a RB though. Watch a fair amount of our under 23 games and also the games they played in our tour in Cornwall for pre season. Ciaron Brown a CB is the man I most want to see be given a chance as I think he is a class player.

Sun May 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Warnock. Give him a chance.

Mon May 20, 2019 3:57 pm

ive seen him play and he is no way good enough for man city