15 million a huge budget

A forum for all things Cardiff City

15 million a huge budget

Postby Moff. » Sat May 18, 2019 2:41 pm

People on here forgetting how much quality there is for cheap, we’re building a team next year too win the championship and grow I think we should be looking at players like

Ivan Toney - 500k
Marcus Maddison - 700k
Will vaulks 700k

Real good talent that would make us better and improve with a full season of championship football behind them, don’t stress people 15 million is plenty and excited too see who Neil brings in :bluescarf:

Who would you bring in ?

We should also be looking too bring through Cameron coxe now on the bench and keep peltier
Its hard being cool
Moff.

15 million a huge budget

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: 15 million a huge budget

Postby moonboots » Sat May 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Moff. wrote:People on here forgetting how much quality there is for cheap, we’re building a team next year too win the championship and grow I think we should be looking at players like

Ivan Toney - 500k
Marcus Maddison - 700k
Will vaulks 700k

Real good talent that would make us better and improve with a full season of championship football behind them, don’t stress people 15 million is plenty and excited too see who Neil brings in :bluescarf:

Who would you bring in ?

We should also be looking too bring through Cameron coxe now on the bench and keep peltier

I like the look of Toney and Vaulks too. Don't know much about Maddison though. Do you think we'd get them that cheap?
moonboots

Postby Moff. » Sat May 18, 2019 4:03 pm

moonboots wrote:
Moff. wrote:People on here forgetting how much quality there is for cheap, we’re building a team next year too win the championship and grow I think we should be looking at players like

Ivan Toney - 500k
Marcus Maddison - 700k
Will vaulks 700k

Who would you bring in ?

I like the look of Toney and Vaulks too. Don't know much about Maddison though. Do you think we'd get them that cheap?

Going off transfermarkt I am but I can’t imagine them costing a whole lot more, maybe offer Peterborough a 500k plus Tomlin for them both ?
Its hard being cool
Moff.

Postby pick and shovel » Mon May 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Not a lot left after we settle up with Nantes
pick and shovel

Postby maltablue » Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 pm

15 mill one season loan fee for bale just saying, would make that back in shirt sales alone plus extra sales etc no brainer .
Look what Ronaldo did money wise for Juve .
maltablue

Postby mr_nellio » Tue May 21, 2019 1:07 pm

maltablue wrote:15 mill one season loan fee for bale just saying, would make that back in shirt sales alone plus extra sales etc no brainer .
Look what Ronaldo did money wise for Juve .

Aye world class players like bale on 300k a week are desperate to drop down to play in the 2nd tier aren't they???
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Return to General Chat