TONIGHT BBC ONE: EMILIANO SALA "A FAMILY'S SEARCH FOR TRUTH"

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Emiliano Sala "A Family's Search For Truth" Documentary

Postby dogfound » Sun May 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:On BBC 1 (Wales)

8:30pm(Monday May 20th)

:thumbup:..I had no idea it was on , I will give it a watch, cheers.
dogfound

Re: BBC ONE: EMILIANO SALA "A FAMILY'S SEARCH FOR TRUTH"

Postby Sven » Sun May 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Thanks, Sam. Should be interesting :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Sun May 19, 2019 10:12 pm

Missed it but surely truth will come out when authorities finish their investigation?
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Sun May 19, 2019 10:16 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Missed it but surely truth will come out when authorities finish their investigation?

you cant have missed it..it hasn't been on yet..
dogfound

Postby bluesince62 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:39 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Missed it but surely truth will come out when authorities finish their investigation?

:roll: :laughing5: :laughing5:
bluesince62

Postby pembroke allan » Sun May 19, 2019 11:46 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

:mrgreen: just noticed it's on Monday night! :laughing6: but just read article by someone who has seen it whilst not revealing anything particularly damning it does indicate that the mkcays have a lot to answer for regarding the pilot and aircraft used. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon May 20, 2019 11:09 am

bluesince62 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Ah, you haven't been following the debate on Welsh Nationalism in the other thread have you ?
As part of the plans to lead the world in stuff like technology and get ahead of financial markets, Plaid Cymru have declared a time difference of three days ahead in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire.
The idea is that they'll be able to patent new tech systems and inventions the day after Microsoft announce them, buy shares in companies the day after the price surged and ride down to Cardiff on their donkeys to get bets on sporting events which have already happened .

It's an exciting and innovative plan which is the product of some of the finest minds within the independence movement, but I think we've spotted a glitch here in that Alan has missed tonight's documentary . Well at least it explains why he's become so confused with the plot of Eastenders and Coronation Street and seemed so slow to comment on the News that Gareth Bale signed for Cardiff yesterday.

Alan,if you send me a link I can upload the programme for you to watch, but in the mean time, I repeat my warning , do NOT f**k about with the space / time continuum till we fully understand the effects it will have on history .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby pembroke allan » Mon May 20, 2019 1:47 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Ah, you haven't been following the debate on Welsh Nationalism in the other thread have you ?
As part of the plans to lead the world in stuff like technology and get ahead of financial markets, Plaid Cymru have declared a time difference of three days ahead in Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire.
The idea is that they'll be able to patent new tech systems and inventions the day after Microsoft announce them, buy shares in companies the day after the price surged and ride down to Cardiff on their donkeys to get bets on sporting events which have already happened .

It's an exciting and innovative plan which is the product of some of the finest minds within the independence movement, but I think we've spotted a glitch here in that Alan has missed tonight's documentary . Well at least it explains why he's become so confused with the plot of Eastenders and Coronation Street and seemed so slow to comment on the News that Gareth Bale signed for Cardiff yesterday.

Alan,if you send me a link I can upload the programme for you to watch, but in the mean time, I repeat my warning , do NOT f**k about with the space / time continuum till we fully understand the effects it will have on history .

Funny you should day that about time in space? Today my control computer said i was in haverfordwest but i was actually in swansea.... :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Re: TONIGHT BBC ONE: EMILIANO SALA "A FAMILY'S SEARCH FOR TR

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon May 20, 2019 1:52 pm

On the somewhat more serious subject of the OP though, I think we must leave the matter alone now and let the legal proceedings take their course.

The family have apparently said some unfair and unpleasant things , perhaps out of an understandable desire to find someone to blame or explain what was in the end an accident. Even those who's imprudent actions such as the air carrier contributed to it didn't intentionally bring it about, and the Club most certainly didn't do anything wrong.
In fact the club did all it could for the family and couldn't have been expected to monitor or supervise travel arrangements which the player himself made and used . What right would an employer have to tell anyone which travel services to use ?

The club and is supporters have expressed and continue to express the grief we feel for the player and his family. No doubt we would all do anything we can for them in the future, and we must not feel bitter about what's been said in the heat of the moment.

However , it's time for us to move on from the tragedy and we've got important work to do now , so as I said at the outset,,it's time to leave the contraversy behind and let the courts sort out any residual matters.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Funny you should day that about time in space? Today my control computer said i was in haverfordwest but i was actually in swansea.... :laughing6:

I get the same thing. If I google for local garages or something it gives me ones in Cardiff, ( a LONG way away from me) , because the bloody computer notices I look at Cardiff City stuff all the time and makes an assumption that I live in a tent on Leckwith fields or something.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby pembroke allan » Mon May 20, 2019 3:21 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I get the same thing. If I google for local garages or something it gives me ones in Cardiff, ( a LONG way away from me) , because the bloody computer notices I look at Cardiff City stuff all the time and makes an assumption that I live in a tent on Leckwith fields or something.

No this was done by human inputting the info into a screen! being told your at a place when actually being somewhere else is disorienting :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat