Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Ticket Numbers?

Sun May 19, 2019 10:48 pm

Anyone know how many season tickets have been sold so far?

Re: Season Tickets

Mon May 20, 2019 6:36 am

I know of 2. Mine and my Grandsons.

Mon May 20, 2019 10:27 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Anyone know how many season tickets have been sold so far?

Short answer...NO!

With Bluesman having two, myself and those around me adding another four, that makes a known total of six to date but could be seven, as you haven't confirmed your own purchase for next season ;)

For a more accurate figure, you could phone or write to the ITK company below and they might be able to provide you with the information you require...

Cardiff City Football Club
Cardiff City Stadium
Leckwith Road
Cardiff
CF11 8AZ

Tel: 033 33 11 1920 (Ticket Office)

Re: Season Ticket Numbers?

Mon May 20, 2019 2:52 pm

Mine,that's one more.

Mon May 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Anyone know how many season tickets have been sold so far?

Short answer...NO!

With Bluesman having two, myself and those around me adding another four, that makes a known total of six to date but could be seven, as you haven't confirmed your own purchase for next season ;)

For a more accurate figure, you could phone or write to the ITK company below and they might be able to provide you with the information you require...

Cardiff City Stadium
Leckwith Road
Cardiff
CF11 8AZ

Yes i have renewed :roll: Looking good so far :thumbup: only another 20k people confirming their booked season tickets on here and i will be satisfied :ayatollah:

Mon May 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
Sven wrote:

Short answer...NO!

Cardiff City Stadium
Leckwith Road
Cardiff
CF11 8AZ

Yes i have renewed :roll: Looking good so far :thumbup: only another 20k people confirming their booked season tickets on here and i will be satisfied :ayatollah:

:thumbup: :D :D

Mon May 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Good to see we all still have a sense of humour after being relegated. With this spirit we can go straight back up.

Tue May 21, 2019 12:53 pm

The numbers were over 16,000 at the end of April but I have not heard anything since,

Tue May 21, 2019 1:57 pm

16k is a good start , with a few signings and perhaps a stellar one we will soon see it up to 20k.

Tue May 21, 2019 1:58 pm

corky wrote:The numbers were over 16,000 at the end of April but I have not heard anything since,

Thank you :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Tue May 21, 2019 5:15 pm

Me and my boy, that's another two lol.

Although now we are down I'll be missing most midweek games if on a school night. Over 100 mile round trip, it's a bit late for a 7 year old

Tue May 21, 2019 6:21 pm

lockey1927 wrote:Me and my boy, that's another two lol.

Although now we are down I'll be missing most midweek games if on a school night. Over 100 mile round trip, it's a bit late for a 7 year old

Nah he will be ok pull your finger out part timer.

Tue May 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:Me and my boy, that's another two lol.

Nah he will be ok pull your finger out part timer.

Not getting home gone 11pm and getting him up at 7:30am for school pal. As much as we both would love to be there. I took him to old Trafford and we got home at 22:30pm he was bollocksed getting up for school on the Monday

Tue May 21, 2019 6:56 pm

me and my mate!

Wed May 22, 2019 4:50 pm

We sold 9000+ before the palace game so rough estimate at about 10750?

Wed May 22, 2019 6:57 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:We sold 9000+ before the palace game so rough estimate at about 10750?

not sure if you missed it
corky said 16k at the end of April..

not sure but someone said they were then taken off sale..?

Wed May 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Let's get 20K

Wed May 22, 2019 7:20 pm

got mine in the early bird window :bluescarf: :bluescarf :thumbup: :

Wed May 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Any one with spare time on their hands could count them on eticketing. Add 1000 for corporate and level 4

Wed May 22, 2019 10:52 pm

Someone who works at the club told me that 16.000 plus had been sold at the end of April but they don't work in the ticket office but would have a good idea on numbers