Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Swansea fans are happy...........

Fri May 24, 2019 12:37 pm

goats wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Northern Blue wrote:Bias or fact depends how you look at it.

Based on facts if take look at your 2 posts in this thread? Both times you indicate your a city fan but also in both cases you big up Swansea! We give swans credit where it's due but certainly city fan don't big them like your posts do... :thumbup:

He already outed himself on the Gypos forum

:lol:

Mmm wouldn't lower myself to go there! it's bad enough I have to go to their village twice a week without looking at planet swans.... :laughing6:

Fri May 24, 2019 12:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
goats wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Based on facts if take look at your 2 posts in this thread? Both times you indicate your a city fan but also in both cases you big up Swansea! We give swans credit where it's due but certainly city fan don't big them like your posts do... :thumbup:

Mmm wouldn't lower myself to go there! it's bad enough I have to go to their village twice a week without looking at planet swans.... :laughing6:

i get bored at work and enjoy their suffering.

Sat May 25, 2019 9:01 am

We will see only finished above us once in the league since 2011 then you got relegated

I remember the season we went up well had a bet with one of your lot that we would go up and you wouldn't the fool never paid up was only 20 quid for charity as well.

Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 am

Northern Blue wrote:We will see only finished above us once in the league since 2011 then you got relegated

I remember the season we went up well had a bet with one of your lot that we would go up and you wouldn't the fool never paid up was only 20 quid for charity as well.

Next up on things that never happened.
Is your life really that boring you had to pretend to be a Cardiff fan to big up the gypos :lol: you're pathetic.

Sat May 25, 2019 9:29 am

Bluebird1990 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
goats wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

i get bored at work and enjoy their suffering.

Yes we've got to be bored to play along with our city impersonator? :mrgreen:

Sat May 25, 2019 9:45 am

The bet did happen posts on our forum as Valley boy from Aberdare his lad is a Swans fan.

Yes pretended to be a blue but all for banter.

Sat May 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Northern Blue wrote:The bet did happen posts on our forum as Valley boy from Aberdare his lad is a Swans fan.

Yes pretended to be a blue but all for banter.

Nice deflection....going bust going bust :occasion5:

Sat May 25, 2019 9:10 pm

Our debt is less than yours.
Vincent may call his debt in.

The Yanks will sell don't worry about us 10 seasons in the top flight to your 2 failed attempts since 1981.

We win the league Cup played some lovely football managers like Laudrup Rodgers compared to years of failure from your failure of a club..

Must be hard living in our shadows for so long.

Sat May 25, 2019 9:17 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Our debt is less than yours.

The Yanks will sell don't worry about us 10 seasons in the top flight to your 2 failed attempts since 1981.

We win the league Cup played some lovely football managers like Laudrup Rodgers compared to years of failure from your failure of a club..

What actually makes a person so sad that they have to go on another club's forum pretending to be a supporter of that club, when they are nothing of the sort. Why are you not having a sensible discussion about your own club, with your own fellow supporters on your club's forum. I have never been able to understand how trolls can get pleasure from this sort of behaviour. Some very sad people around who can't have much of a life.

Sat May 25, 2019 9:23 pm

Should look on planet Swans full of your lot.

Mostly deluded praying you will one day get the upper hand.

Just needed to correct some of the rubbish that gets posted on here.

Sat May 25, 2019 11:18 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Should look on planet Swans full of your lot.

I've seen one cardiff fan that comments on it so stop talking out of your arse.
At least we dont pose as Swansea fans trying to big up cardiff :lol:

Sun May 26, 2019 6:41 am

Give me one reason why Tan would call his debt In? By the way when the latest accounts come out I'd hazard a guess the debts of each club aren't that far out yet we have an owner happy to invest.

As for living in your shadows, who right now owns their stadium, has most recently played in the premier league, has biggest home and away attendances and has the higher value squad?

Sun May 26, 2019 7:33 am

You mean the 3 the now post on there? You lot will be renewing rivalries with Newport before long mark my words.
You bang on about 7 seasons but like most on planet swans say the last 3 were hell, woeful football under monk, Brad et al.
Take solace in the fact you will never see your team play at that level again.....and with regard to your huge debt, it’s not manageable for your investors, you’ve already borrowed against sky money for the year, you still have huge earners in your books you can’t shift and your manager jumped at the first chance. Not to mention only 11,000 ST’s sold...... :lol:
Going bust....

Sun May 26, 2019 7:37 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Give me one reason why Tan would call his debt In? By the way when the latest accounts come out I'd hazard a guess the debts of each club aren't that far out yet we have an owner happy to invest.

As for living in your shadows, who right now owns their stadium, has most recently played in the premier league, has biggest home and away attendances and has the higher value squad?

Exactly a few years ago we owed VT 180 million or so, now it’s down to less than 50 and no doubt we just made a healthy profit by not being silly last year. Average crowds over 30,000 something little old Swansea town can only dream of. The liberty is rusting apart is it not? Bet the yanks are loving their investment

Sun May 26, 2019 7:37 am

We are in the same division not a ball kicked yet so this cocky we are in a better position than you is nothing but hot air.

The Yanks are trying to fill a 60 million blackhole half of that was achieved last summer.

The rest will be done this summer 12 million saved on wages already.

Bony
Narsingh
Routeledge pay cut
Fer
We will also shift the Ayews and Baston.
Then chuck in the sale of Dan James and Compo for Potter that's our debt cleared.

As regards Tan and the debt he is a loose cannon and very unpredictable he showed that with Mackay and how he sacked him against fans wishes.
Also the rebrand I know you all say that's in the past but I would not want him near our club that's for sure.

Sun May 26, 2019 8:04 am

As regards posting under a Cardiff username tried to register under a Swansea one but it wouldn't let me join.

Cardiff on our forum

Bluey the Blue
Blueb8rd
Cardan
Valleyboy
Pikey Paul.

There are a few others as well our mods are a bit more leniant I think which is a good thing as I enjoy the banter.

Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 am

What are you correcting? No one really talks about you lot anymore, feel a bit sorry for you lot these days if anything

Sun May 26, 2019 8:09 am

Northern Blue wrote:As regards posting under a Cardiff username tried to register under a Swansea one but it wouldn't let me join.

Cardiff on our forum

Bluey the Blue
Blueb8rd
Cardan
Valleyboy
Pikey Paul.

There are a few others as well our mods are a bit more leniant I think which is a good thing as I enjoy the banter.

Valley boy has followed you all his life, he’s just seen sense at 70 is it? You forgot taffpunk who is a bit embarrassing the way he bends over for you all. What happened to Byron?

Sun May 26, 2019 8:11 am

Northern Blue wrote:We are in the same division not a ball kicked yet so this cocky we are in a better position than you is nothing but hot air.

The Yanks are trying to fill a 60 million blackhole half of that was achieved last summer.

The rest will be done this summer 12 million saved on wages already.

Bony
Narsingh
Routeledge pay cut
Fer
We will also shift the Ayews and Baston.
Then chuck in the sale of Dan James and Compo for Potter that's our debt cleared.

As regards Tan and the debt he is a loose cannon and very unpredictable he showed that with Mackay and how he sacked him against fans wishes.
Also the rebrand I know you all say that's in the past but I would not want him near our club that's for sure.

The rebrand was planned out and was done under consultation with the board and fans, there is nothing remotely unpredictable or "loose canon" about it. Nice try lol. Mackey was sacked after internal investigation again not loose canon actions.

As for not wanting him near your club again what planet are you living on where you have hedge fund owners not investing, effectively stripping the club and you'd prefer them over Tan who's converted over 50million debt into equity, invested 1million a month of his own money to cover wages 2 seasons ago and has just told Warnock he can bring in 6 new players.

Your in cloud cuckoo land mate, I've beard of rose tinted glasses but this is ridiculous.

If life is so great why are fans of your club calling for supporter action to oust the yanks?

You also say the James transfer etc will cover the 30million debt....what's paying your current teams wages? It won't be crowd attendances. Do you think the club currently generates enough revenue to cover all the running of it right now?? Bear in mind advertising, sponsorship etc is all on a downward spiral from premier league days.

Sun May 26, 2019 8:23 am

Norwich sold about 30 million quids worth of players then found a few bargains from the German league and stormed the league.

That's what we are trying to do get our recruitment scouting manager sorted.
Get the debt cleared then go again.

Yes the Yanks have been a disaster for us but I agree with the policy of clearing the debt and going again.

I honestly think we will get to the top league before you lot for the 3rd time 1981 2011 just waiting for the next one.

Feel free to revisit this post when it happens.

Sun May 26, 2019 8:41 am

I don't think tan is a loose cannon. Slightly eccentric perhaps but hardly a loose cannon.

Its taken us a while to see it because of his mannerisms but I think fundamentally he wants a sustainable football side playing at the highest level. That's good for us. The city and most of all him. He's a very successful businessman. He didn't get there by being stupid. He's made errors along the way. Some major some minor. But he has taken steps to correct them and seems to have learned from them. Also some decisions we thought were errors have proven to be shrewd when the full story emerges. Personally I'm very happy with tan as our owner. 2 promotions. 2 seasons in the premier league. Good players at club. It's exciting stuff for me.

Sun May 26, 2019 8:52 am

Yes forgot about Taff Punk decent poster to be fair.

Valleyboy is a strange one I think he has been going longer than most.

He used to watch Swans one week Cardiff the next.

A likeable fella mad as a Hatter though and talks a lot of rubbish.

Sun May 26, 2019 9:23 am

Northern Blue wrote:Norwich sold about 30 million quids worth of players then found a few bargains from the German league and stormed the league.

Yes the Yanks have been a disaster for us but I agree with the policy of clearing the debt and going again.

I honestly think we will get to the top league before you lot for the 3rd time 1981 2011 just waiting for the next one.

You've not even got a manager and your talking about a scouting manager.

My honest take is you'll struggle this season and may get drawn into a battle at the bottom.

That's not blinkered Cardiff eyes that's my genuine assessment given players that look to be off and Potter leaving.

Sun May 26, 2019 9:35 am

Northern Blue wrote:Norwich sold about 30 million quids worth of players then found a few bargains from the German league and stormed the league.

In 2041 I’ll hope to revisit :lol:
You still have the yanks, they won’t be going anywhere until they get there cash plus interest back, court case ever going to happen? Saw huw Jenkins at a fancy eaterie a few weeks ago in saundersfoot, he looked very happy and his bill was very large I hear..... :occasion5:

Sun May 26, 2019 9:46 am

Yes had the same conversation with Valleyboy if you see him ask him where my 20 quid is

Sun May 26, 2019 10:28 am

Northern Blue wrote:Yes had the same conversation with Valleyboy if you see him ask him where my 20 quid is

And you told all on PS you were banned when you are clearly not.... :lol: every site needs a village idiot :lol:

Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am

Come on lads, this is Roatie, does a good job at winding good posters up. He is a great WUM tbf.
The thing with Roatie though, he can actually make things seem better for them up the road when we all know the truth.
From the jack to a sting. (Go on yanks, you know what you want) :lol: :lol: :lol: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 26, 2019 11:56 am

Are you a simpleton.????

Sun May 26, 2019 11:57 am

goats wrote:
Northern Blue wrote:Yes had the same conversation with Valleyboy if you see him ask him where my 20 quid is

And you told all on PS you were banned when you are clearly not.... :lol: every site needs a village idiot :lol:

The guy is a compulsive liar looking for attention online because not even his parents loved him

Sun May 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Well I had a message stating my account had been suspended working again now.

But you lot have always had problems with the truth.