Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Swansea fans are happy...........

Sun May 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Well I had a message stating my account had been suspended working again now.

But you lot have always had problems with the truth.

Of course we have.....you never speak it.

You just hang around like a bad smell. :oops:

Last post in this thread from me.

Hope the mods delete your account and you can then make another... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun May 26, 2019 1:29 pm

Why would you want my account deleted.

Not been abusive or rude.

For the record

I am not Roathie
Followed the Jacks for a long time

Seen 10 seasons in the top flight
7 in the 2nd tier
27 in the 3rd and 4th.

Seen us go from the 4th to the first twice.
Loved every minute.

I cheered Jack pool on in the play off final.
And felt your sorrow when Sala died.

It's just banter for me though can't be bothered with the rest pointless.

Sun May 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Why would you want my account deleted.

Not been abusive or rude.

For the record

I am not Roathie
Followed the Jacks for a long time

Seen 10 seasons in the top flight
7 in the 2nd tier
27 in the 3rd and 4th.

Seen us go from the 4th to the first twice.
Loved every minute.

I cheered Jack pool on in the play off final.
And felt your sorrow when Sala died.

It's just banter for me though can't be bothered with the rest pointless.

Banter is fine, there is a knack to it that many cannot muster. If you have seen all those seasons you must be pushing 50 which means you have no excuse to act like a knob right? You’ve seen your club in the dungeon like us, you know what dire times are.
These last 10 years have been the best for both clubs for 50 years....says a lot.... :bluescarf:

Sun May 26, 2019 4:52 pm

Seems to me a few on here can't handle the truth. Maybe the forum would be better if you just tell each other how great you are and how we are rubbish no answering back from the pesky Jacks.

Especially when it does not suit your agenda.

Sun May 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Seems to me a few on here can't handle the truth. Maybe the forum would be better if you just tell each other how great you are and how we are rubbish no answering back from the pesky Jacks.

What’s the truth? You have been more successful than us in the last 8 years. The 8 before that we were above you. Historically we have spent more seasons in the top flight than you and more in the championship. We’ve always had bigger crowds, particularly in the old days. I’d be far more concerned about your future than who has the biggest balls....lots of football folk think you are in for one of your falls again. We will see.

Sun May 26, 2019 5:02 pm

goats wrote:
Northern Blue wrote:Seems to me a few on here can't handle the truth. Maybe the forum would be better if you just tell each other how great you are and how we are rubbish no answering back from the pesky Jacks.

What’s the truth? You have been more successful than us in the last 8 years. The 8 before that we were above you. Historically we have spent more seasons in the top flight than you and more in the championship. We’ve always had bigger crowds, particularly in the old days. I’d be far more concerned about your future than who has the biggest balls....lots of football folk think you are in for one of your falls again. We will see.

Who thinks we are great? Most didn’t expect us to stay up, happy not to blow millions like Fulham. We have a better squad now than two years ago though and far less debts, and probably more new fans. :thumbup:

Sun May 26, 2019 5:22 pm

Yes we will see many predicted we would go down last season.

The bookies have us 6/1 to go up you are 7/2.

The Yanks want to get back on an even keel that's why they let Birch run things and Jenkins before him.

Personally I don't think either of us will go up next season but like you say who knows.

Mon May 27, 2019 9:57 am

Most Cardiff fans know we're not great.

Same as the majority of Cardiff fans don't give a flying f**k about you lot either, go away.

Mon May 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Yes we will see many predicted we would go down last season.

The bookies have us 6/1 to go up you are 7/2.

The Yanks want to get back on an even keel that's why they let Birch run things and Jenkins before him.

Personally I don't think either of us will go up next season but like you say who knows.

if you are looking to convince people that do not believe , your on the wrong board mate..
I think you will find many more of your own fans are in meltdown over ownership , fire sales and relegation than you will find here..most on here do not give a shite..
6/1 sounds a bit stingy though seeing itll be an unknown quantity as manager and you've lost a very decent player with maybe a couple more to leave..

Mon May 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Anyone who believes it's not Roathie is off their heads.

Wake up lads FFS!!!! :o :o :o