Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"GREAT TO BE BACK and CANT WAIT TO SEE THE CITY "

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:43 pm

With Bellamy and Koumas in the same line up. Fair play to you Carl you showed All the Snipers/Arseholes that You were Right all Along :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its Great to have the Whole of The UK talking about CARDIFF CITY and ALL FOR THE RIGHT REASONS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doncaster Tomorrow and Peterborough Away Tuesday Night Here We Come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "GREAT TO BE BACK and CANT WAIT TO SEE THE CITY "

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Welcome home Annis what a week to go on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Welcome home Annis what a week to go on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, but I felt on top of the World in the Bars, EVERY Football Fan in the country were talking about us and Jealous :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:48 pm

I can't wait for tomorrow, we will be soaking wet but nothing will dampen our spirits! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Annis could you go on holiday more often? All the brilliant news comes in when you're not here :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Wecome Back Annis, Hope you and your family had a great holiday. Look forward to a memorable season we hope.

Lee

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Dafydd wrote:Annis could you go on holiday more often? All the brilliant news comes in when you're not here :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Now now, Jason Koumas was Signed when I was here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Wecome Back Annis, Hope you and your family had a great holiday. Look forward to a memorable season we hope.

Lee

Cheers Lee, Yes great Thanks and ITS GREAT TO HAVE THE BUZZ BACK and THINK ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING ON THE PITCH,Rather than off, CANT WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Welcome back Annis.

Been ever so quiet on here whilst you were away.

Not much has been happening with CCFG either so you picked a good time to be away.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:55 pm

welcome back Annis and I told you all along how good a manager Jones is :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:welcome back Annis and I told you all along how good a manager Jones is :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Wecome Back Annis, Hope you and your family had a great holiday. Look forward to a memorable season we hope.

Lee

Cheers Lee, Yes great Thanks and ITS GREAT TO HAVE THE BUZZ BACK and THINK ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING ON THE PITCH,Rather than off, CANT WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did somebody sort your pompey ticket for you whilst youn were away :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Welcome back Annis, hope you had a good hol :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Yep, welcome back Annis.

Another chapter for a new book about to begin I reckon. :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Great to have you back, I think I need a holiday now :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome back, its a great time to be a bluebird fan and we have certainly been put on the map now, stroll on tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Welcome back Annis, hope you had a great time. Hope to see yo uin the Ninian tomorrow.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome home Annis hope you had a good holiday, and myes Carl you do need a holiday you've been great the last couple of month s spot on mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 pm

davids wrote:Welcome back Annis.

Been ever so quiet on here whilst you were away.

Not much has been happening with CCFG either so you picked a good time to be away.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Carl kept me updated 10 times a day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:welcome back Annis and I told you all along how good a manager Jones is :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now lets not start already Martyn :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Welcome back Annis, hope you had a good hol :ayatollah:

Cheers Luke for looking after the Forum with Carl and CO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Yep, welcome back Annis.

Another chapter for a new book about to begin I reckon. :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Def Uncle Fester :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:Great to have you back, I think I need a holiday now :lol: :ayatollah:

I think you do Carl, ALL GREAT NEWS Carl Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 pm

nobby wrote:Welcome back, its a great time to be a bluebird fan and we have certainly been put on the map now, stroll on tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Dai, Cheers Every where I went Bellamy was the the Topic of Conversation :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Welcome back Annis, hope you had a great time. Hope to see yo uin the Ninian tomorrow.

Cheers Ian,

I will be in the Tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:With Bellamy and Koumas in the same line up. Fair play to you Carl you showed All the Snipers/Arseholes that You were Right all Along :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its Great to have the Whole of The UK talking about CARDIFF CITY and ALL FOR THE RIGHT REASONS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doncaster Tomorrow and Peterborough Away Tuesday Night Here We Come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glory seeker! :-)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Welcome home Annis hope you had a good holiday, and myes Carl you do need a holiday you've been great the last couple of month s spot on mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Taunton_Blue_Genie wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:With Bellamy and Koumas in the same line up. Fair play to you Carl you showed All the Snipers/Arseholes that You were Right all Along :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glory seeker! :-)

Great to See you on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Peterborough Away This Tuesday Night here We Come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Welcome back Annis! You haven't missed much! :lol:

See u in the ninian!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Merlin wrote:Welcome back Annis! You haven't missed much! :lol:

See u in the ninian!

Cheers Craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: