Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

9 Minutes of Far left comedy Gold with Tommy

Wed May 22, 2019 11:55 am

I laughed all the way through this. No debate just a tirade of abuse. A school teacher who says it’s alright to use violence as long as it’s against anyone they believe to be a Fascist. A woman who claims to belong to a top Newspaper and she would give her views on him along with her middle finger. QUALITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrcLkyPYWrw

Re: 9 Minutes of Far left comedy Gold with Tommy

Wed May 22, 2019 1:11 pm

What a bunch of fat unwashed nutters !
It shows how far we've been dumbed down and it's interesting that several people who are telling him that he's not welcome in the town have accents which show they're not from the town anyway.

Wed May 22, 2019 2:56 pm

He’s the messiah

Wed May 22, 2019 3:08 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:He’s the messiah

I don't think anyone's suggesting that, but maybe his opinions should be allowed free expression together with everyone else's .

They keep on about him changing his name, but if he's so bad, why did they name an airport after him in Liverpool ?

Wed May 22, 2019 4:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I laughed all the way through this. No debate just a tirade of abuse. A school teacher who says it’s alright to use violence as long as it’s against anyone they believe to be a Fascist. A woman who claims to belong to a top Newspaper and she would give her views on him along with her middle finger. QUALITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrcLkyPYWrw

Antifa tool with blue hair, how easy is he to wind up, as someone said on here it's like playing chess with a chimp :laughing6:

I'm going to be your MEP :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed May 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Just could not stop laughing, what a bunch of idiots :lol:

Wed May 22, 2019 4:35 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Jimmykingz wrote:He’s the messiah

I don't think anyone's suggesting that, but maybe his opinions should be allowed free expression together with everyone else's .

They keep on about him changing his name, but if he's so bad, why did they name an airport after him in Liverpool ?

all a bit strange....its in every article as if the writter has unearthed some huge secret..

Wed May 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Love the way one of them said yeah Steven Yaxley Lennon and then stood back and waited for the applause from the left and the shock from The Tommy supporters. They all say it like they cracked the Enigma code :lol: :lol:
Then he pointed at the lefties you are all white the only black people are with me and you call me Racist. The whole video was pure comedy gold lol

Wed May 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Interesting how the media think these fannies throwing milkshakes over him and Farrage is hysterical, Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn was hit by pies and shite, by the Dutch versions of these Leftist clowns , a few weeks later he was assassinated by someone else who didn’t agree with his politics.

Wed May 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Love the way one of them said yeah Steven Yaxley Lennon and then stood back and waited for the applause from the left and the shock from The Tommy supporters. They all say it like they cracked the Enigma code :lol: :lol:
Then he pointed at the lefties you are all white the only black people are with me and you call me Racist. The whole video was pure comedy gold lol

its in every article , and been in many posts ..its dead weird .
I just looked on e ticketing as someone said the upper ninian had been taken off sale...
and they are selling car parking for the Elton John concert...no mention of real name Reginald Kenneth Dwight..??????????

Wed May 22, 2019 8:14 pm

The best way to respond to all the shite he and his supporters have had to deal with the last few weeks is exactly this - point out the fact that their arguments are based on nothing but empty rhetoric while having a laugh in a light-hearted way.

Turn out for Preston was the biggest yet, he's gaining more and more support as people realise they've been lied to about him for a long, long time.

Personally loved the bit when Tommy sneaked the photo with the blue-haired Antifa guy. :lol:

He's gonna storm the election tomorrow.

Tommy's gone be your MEP!

:ayatollah:

Wed May 22, 2019 9:53 pm

dogfound wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Love the way one of them said yeah Steven Yaxley Lennon and then stood back and waited for the applause from the left and the shock from The Tommy supporters. They all say it like they cracked the Enigma code :lol: :lol:

I just looked on e ticketing as someone said the upper ninian had been taken off sale...
and they are selling car parking for the Elton John concert...no mention of real name Reginald Kenneth Dwight..??????????

Wrong post I’m thinking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 22, 2019 10:12 pm

:lol: It was Lionel Messi

Thu May 23, 2019 12:05 am

Yeah, I know a lot of well known people who don't use their real names. He had very good reason to use a different name to protect his family after he got death threats, but in any case everyone can choose to change their name just like former chancellor George Osbourne did and former Prime Minister John Major did .
As a matter of fact ,as we all know , so did the royal family , but we don't get that mentioned in this dramatic accusatory way every time the press mention them.

I think he scares them

Thu May 23, 2019 12:15 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

my point is you do not see others who have changed their names have it said about them constantly..
elton john is not his real name... :shock:
maybe i was giving far too little credit to those who have figured out the yaxley- lenon bit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 23, 2019 7:00 am

dogfound wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

my point is you do not see others who have changed their names have it said about them constantly..
maybe i was giving far too little credit to those who have figured out the yaxley- lenon bit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In his book it explains the change of name. Robinson is the name of his step Dad whilst the Yaxley-Lennon is of his biological dad who he says is a waste of space.

Thu May 23, 2019 8:36 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In his book it explains the change of name. Robinson is the name of his step Dad whilst the Yaxley-Lennon is of his biological dad who he says is a waste of space.

Not overly important but the - Lennon bit is his step dad.

Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 am

Genuine question, can you be an MEP whilst in prison?

Thu May 23, 2019 9:42 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Genuine question, can you be an MEP whilst in prison?

Depends if on Remand Yes, but if found guilty No.

Thu May 23, 2019 12:15 pm

He's going to smash it today just look at the love he is getting from the actual working class communities of the North West not the middle-class idiots being shipped in by Hope Not Hate from all around the country. Today is a huge day in the history of politics in this country

https://youtu.be/AilKz-pVv8E

:ayatollah:

Sun May 26, 2019 11:19 pm

Tommy only got 2171 votes and failed to get elected.

Sun May 26, 2019 11:37 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tommy only got 2171 votes and failed to get elected.

he did fail to get in.
think he got more than 2k votes though...
but in all fairness only being 30k out is much closer than your normal efforts...

Mon May 27, 2019 8:21 am

dogfound wrote:

he did fail to get in.
but in all fairness only being 30k out is much closer than your normal efforts...

Oh dear - the Messiah got a pasting in the voting!

Mon May 27, 2019 8:38 am

Over 38,000 votes but yes peddle your 2171 figure.

For a guy never before involved in politics before, half the budget of other parties, no social media platforms as banned, you have to admire his ability to get over 38k votes.

Mon May 27, 2019 9:10 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

For a guy never before involved in politics before, half the budget of other parties, no social media platforms as banned, you have to admire his ability to get over 38k votes.

Yeah, that was the figure for Manchester, apologies.
I don't think he's had half the budget, he has received hundreds of thousands of pounds in donations this past year.
No social media but he's the one of the most well known people standing in this election.
On a lighter note here's a bit more comedy gold with tommy
https://twitter.com/jameshare9/status/1 ... 95206?s=19

Mon May 27, 2019 10:05 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

I don't think he's had half the budget, he has received hundreds of thousands of pounds in donations this past year.
No social media but he's the one of the most well known people standing in this election.

Again Josh you just keep making stuff up.

For his election campaign he did not 'receive hundreds of thousands. Why do you insist on making stuff up? When you consider others had millions even your misquote highlights how up against it he was.
The donations over the last year have been towards legal costs for his court case not his MEP campaign.

And now your last point are you really trying to dismiss no social media platforms as a non issue in 2019 lol what a joker.

Mon May 27, 2019 10:06 am

mugsy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

he did fail to get in.

Oh dear - the Messiah got a pasting in the voting!

the only person ive seen call him the messiah is you..

Mon May 27, 2019 11:42 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

For his election campaign he did not 'receive hundreds of thousands. Why do you insist on making stuff up? When you consider others had millions even your misquote highlights how up against it he was.
The donations over the last year have been towards legal costs for his court case not his MEP campaign.

And now your last point are you really trying to dismiss no social media platforms as a non issue in 2019 lol what a joker.

Go on then, show me the complete set of budgets and spend for Tommy and every competitor.
Then show how the £2 million he received in donations (which make him the most generously funded political activist in Britain) was spent.
And finally, type into all social media platforms the name of everyone standing in that area and see which one has the most results (spoiler: it'll be Tommy)

Mon May 27, 2019 2:38 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Go on then, show me the complete set of budgets and spend for Tommy and every competitor.
Then show how the £2 million he received in donations (which make him the most generously funded political activist in Britain) was spent.
And finally, type into all social media platforms the name of everyone standing in that area and see which one has the most results (spoiler: it'll be Tommy)

I don't need to Josh your the one making stuff up. Where on earth did you get the £2 million figure from lol ate you referring to the £2million spouted if he had got elected???

Type his name in lol again the facts are he is banned from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube that's a fact.

By the way just to humour you I googled who's standing in the North West Andrea Cooper came up first not Tommy Robinson, Interestingly in most online articles about who's up for the North West Tommy Robinson is mentioned last.

Now again stop making stuff up to suit your fat left agenda.

Mon May 27, 2019 3:30 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

I don't need to Josh your the one making stuff up. Where on earth did you get the £2 million figure from lol ate you referring to the £2million spouted if he had got elected???

Type his name in lol again the facts are he is banned from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube that's a fact.

By the way just to humour you I googled who's standing in the North West Andrea Cooper came up first not Tommy Robinson, Interestingly in most online articles about who's up for the North West Tommy Robinson is mentioned last.

Now again stop making stuff up to suit your fat left agenda.

It was £2 million in donations.
You brought up his funds so you need to supply the evidence, you evidently have it as you've accused me of lying and making it up.
And to humour you, Google isn't a social media platform so your last point is irrelevant