Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE

Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

we have had some great managers at ccfc over the years , len ashurst, frankie burrows, eddie may, dave jones , malky mackay neil warnock to name just a few .I think neil has done a fantastic job for the blubirds , but my personel favourite gaffer was EDDIE MAY, away days at wrexham and scunthorpe ( EDDIE MAYS BARMY ARMY ) FOR ME . will never forget those years .who is your favourite gaffer lads :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Re: WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE

Wed May 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Warnock for me but also a Dave Jones fan on his time here.

Wed May 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Sir Neil, closely followed by Sir Jim

Thu May 23, 2019 2:40 am

Personality and likeability wise Neil Warnock but in terms of playing style and enjoyment of watching the team play id have to say Dave Jones.

Thu May 23, 2019 2:08 pm

Eddie away days all day then sir Neil close behind :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Thu May 23, 2019 6:51 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Sir Neil, closely followed by Sir Jim

every time there is one of these threads your name sake gets mentioned..
I for one was chuffed to bits when he left after 2 dismal seasons of avoiding relegation by 1 point and goal average...with it looking like 3rd time unlucky and not having won an away game for over 2 years.. until o farrel came in...
did everyone else have this wiped from their memories or what..?

Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Warnock for me but also a Dave Jones fan on his time here.

id go along with that....with special mentions to Eddie and Jimmy Andrews for promotion seasons that were very special.. more special for me than the prem promotions. maybe because they came after a number of years of being awful..

Sun May 26, 2019 8:36 am

The one and only Russell shade closely followed by ole gunner
Only joking only joking :?
Sir Neil warnock for me :bluescarf: