Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DAVE JONES SHOPPING LIST "

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Remember Jones and his Shopping list he gave to Steve Borley and TG at the end of last Season.

Well Borley said to me then that Craig Bellamy was Top of the list and Jason Koumas and Lee Naylor were on the list so Not Only Did We get All 3 Right when We stated it, Dave jones Now cant Moan, So I will now Only Except Top 2 Finish Dave :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " DAVE JONES SHOPPING LIST "

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:57 pm

if we dont go up this time, with this squad, i can never see us going up :roll:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Remember Jones and his Shopping list he gave to Steve Borley and TG at the end of last Season.

Well Borley said to me then that Craig Bellamy was Top of the list and Jason Koumas and Lee Naylor were on the list so Not Only Did We get All 3 Right when We stated it, Dave jones Now cant Moan, So I will now Only Except Top 2 Finish Dave :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well top 2 is going to be difficult regardless how strong our squad is. We are not quite in the Newcastle level from last season. Even so promotion must be on the cards now more than never. Top 2 is desirable because I dont want another Wembley bottle again.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Remember Jones and his Shopping list he gave to Steve Borley and TG at the end of last Season.

Annis your a hard man to please :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 pm

ninianblue wrote:if we dont go up this time, with this squad, i can never see us going up :roll:

Especially when you consider most of the best players in this squad are either loanees or out of contract in June.

Its make or break time.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

DEATH OR GLORY :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:43 pm

It's going to be an exciting season.

As usual.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm

haha nice to have you back annis. Putting things back into perspective...

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Gethin Jenkins seems to have done OK with the contracts then .