Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Daniel James sad news. '

Thu May 23, 2019 2:37 pm

Daniel James has withdrawn from Wales' training camp in Portugal following the death of his father, Kavan.

The winger's club Swansea City offered their condolences to the 21-year-old.

"Everyone at Swansea City has been saddened to hear of the sudden passing of Daniel James' father," read a club statement.

"Everyone at the football club send their condolences and our thoughts are with Daniel and his family at this sad time."

Re: Daniel James sad news.

Thu May 23, 2019 2:52 pm

Terribly sad to lose your father at such a young age.

Condolences to him and his family.

Re: ' Daniel James sad news. '

Thu May 23, 2019 3:39 pm

That is so sad. Just as life must have been looking so good for him. Tragic

Thu May 23, 2019 4:12 pm

In the thoughts of every bluebird fan I'm sure tragic news god bless Such a cruel life r.i.p

Thu May 23, 2019 4:30 pm

That truly is sad but will put life in perspective from here on in

RIP, Mr James and condolences to your family, friends and loved ones :cry:

Thu May 23, 2019 8:03 pm

Sven wrote:That truly is sad but will put life in perspective from here on in

Many thanks for all your heartfelt tributes.

Thu May 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Stay strong Dan, sincerely hope he has a strong support network to help him get through this and he can maintain his career aspirations for him and his Dad.

RIP.

Fri May 24, 2019 8:49 am

Jackflash wrote:

All rivalries set apart during such times, as losing loved ones is never nice; particularly when its one of your parents at such a relatively young age :cry:

I talked in another thread about a lack of respect nowadays and this thread is an example of that, where there are hardly any responses of sadness or condolence for the boy; a Wales international

It's a common theme, so it may be that people really just don't care; whilst a thread about some relatively meaningless garbage will be turned into a 5-pager :roll:

Fri May 24, 2019 9:08 am

Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

All rivalries set apart during such times, as losing loved ones is never nice; particularly when its one of your parents at such a relatively young age :cry:

I talked in another thread about a lack of respect nowadays and this thread is an example of that, where there are hardly any responses of sadness or condolence for the boy; a Wales international

It's a common theme, so it may be that people really just don't care; whilst a thread about some relatively meaningless garbage will be turned into a 5-pager :roll:

putting or not putting a message on here is not a measure of someones feelings Sven..
but I would imagine most feel for the boy. I know I did as I lost a parent while quite young myself.

Fri May 24, 2019 9:18 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

putting or not putting a message on here is not a measure of someones feelings Sven..
but I would imagine most feel for the boy. I know I did as I lost a parent while quite young myself.

I think you miss the point; but we can agree that it is sad for the boy Daniel James :thumbright:

Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

I lost my dad at 26, he was 52. Having already lost all my grandparents by 18 when I read something like this I automatically feel a sense of understanding. I don't think you can fully appreciate it untill you have been in that situation, maybe that's a reason for the lack of responses sometimes, I dunno, just thinking out loud.

Fri May 24, 2019 2:20 pm

RV Casual wrote:I lost my dad at 26, he was 52. Having already lost all my grandparents by 18 when I read something like this I automatically feel a sense of understanding. I don't think you can fully appreciate it untill you have been in that situation, maybe that's a reason for the lack of responses sometimes, I dunno, just thinking out loud.

everyone is different mate...some people don't know what to say or don't want to just repeat whats already been said...but I doubt many read it who did not pause in thought for a while..i know I did...