Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Police Called

Thu May 23, 2019 7:09 pm

PM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Police Called

Thu May 23, 2019 7:35 pm

she 100% needs to go if only for her own sanity...

not sure anyone could have delivered any sort of deal that would get through this parliament though.. no where near enough desire to deliver the democratic wishes of the people. really hope the most obstructive lose their jobs in the next election as well.

Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 am

dogfound wrote:she 100% needs to go if only for her own sanity...

not sure anyone could have delivered any sort of deal that would get through this parliament though.. no where near enough desire to deliver the democratic wishes of the people. really hope the most obstructive lose their jobs in the next election as well.

Feel sorry for her. She was on a beating to none taking this on. I was disappointed none of the Conservative Brexiters didn't take the job on. I would love to see all them lose their seats.

Fri May 24, 2019 8:40 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Feel sorry for her. She was on a beating to none taking this on. I was disappointed none of the Conservative Brexiters didn't take the job on. I would love to see all them lose their seats.

you want the democratic MPs that actually want to carry out the referendum result lose their seats ?
personally id like those going against democracy lose theirs...in fact jailed

Fri May 24, 2019 9:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Ian, I'm with you on all that! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Fri May 24, 2019 10:06 am

Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

you want anyone that agrees with the democratic process lose their job too. ?

Fri May 24, 2019 10:31 am

I supported her for a long time, still way better than Jeremy Corbyn, but she was going no where and was not listening in the end to her own party or the people.

She gave her best, but the whole of parliament is divided.

If truth be known the whole of Parliament have been a disgrace.

Fri May 24, 2019 11:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:I supported her for a long time, still way better than Jeremy Corbyn, but she was going no where and was not listening in the end to her own party or the people.

apart from a small group of tory brexiteers who actually wanted the will of the people ..yes your spot on...
a disgrace.

Fri May 24, 2019 11:41 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I supported her for a long time, still way better than Jeremy Corbyn, but she was going no where and was not listening in the end to her own party or the people.

apart from a small group of tory brexiteers who actually wanted the will of the people ..yes your spot on...
a disgrace.

She was moving away from the people who wanted Brexit trying to win over the people who didn't want Brexit.

Fri May 24, 2019 12:55 pm

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

You're doing it again! :roll:

Where did I say that? :?

I said I have some sympathy for her, as her integrity is not in question; just that she was on a hiding to nothing as soon as she got the job from the coward (Cameron) that jumped ship once he royally screwed up!

The democratic wishes of the people are not paramount in Parliamentary thinking no matter who says what! :(

Fri May 24, 2019 1:17 pm

epping blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

a disgrace.

She was moving away from the people who wanted Brexit trying to win over the people who didn't want Brexit.

yes I know...I said they are all a disgrace apart from a small group of tory brexiteers who actually wanted to carry out the will of the people..

Fri May 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

You're doing it again! :roll:

Where did I say that? :?

I said I have some sympathy for her, as her integrity is not in question; just that she was on a hiding to nothing as soon as she got the job from the coward (Cameron) that jumped ship once he royally screwed up!

The democratic wishes of the people are not paramount in Parliamentary thinking no matter who says what! :(

I would love to have seen a tory brexiteer take the job . I would love to see them all lose theitr seats....

ian im with you on that.....?

the country did vote to leave.. ;)