Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ The Future ‘

Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 am

Prime Minister :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ The Future ‘

Sat May 25, 2019 10:54 am

I really hope this clown gets elected then we can see what the real tories are about lol

Sat May 25, 2019 11:12 am

Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:I really hope this clown gets elected then we can see what the real tories are about lol

Love or hate him he will get things done like its deal or no deal Brexit that will concentrate the minds of EU and others? Besides Cannot be worse than may or Cameron can he? :mrgreen:

Sat May 25, 2019 3:18 pm

Do u really believe this joker will get things done what has he ever done to inspire confidence hes disapeared since the campaign farce

Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 am

Love him or hate him i think he,s the only one that can stop that commie grinning meerkat getting the keys to no 10 and putting Britain back 100 yrs go bojo go

Sun May 26, 2019 2:08 pm

maltablue wrote:Love him or hate him i think he,s the only one that can stop that commie grinning meerkat getting the keys to no 10 and putting Britain back 100 yrs go bojo go

Well said sir. Think you’re being kind to JC there mind - you could have said far worse :ayatollah:

Sun May 26, 2019 7:18 pm

Can some body explain how corbyn will put us back 100 years when news this week suggests 30 % of welsh children are living in poverty thats the truth of toryism

Sun May 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:Can some body explain how corbyn will put us back 100 years when news this week suggests 30 % of welsh children are living in poverty thats the truth of toryism

He's a two faced rat who would sell his mother if price was right. :thumbup:

Sun May 26, 2019 9:20 pm

Lets have some facts then or shall we all believe that the buffoon ex london mayor is the most credible tories dont we just luv em lol

Sun May 26, 2019 10:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:Can some body explain how corbyn will put us back 100 years when news this week suggests 30 % of welsh children are living in poverty thats the truth of toryism

In short, a politician !

At the moment there are no honest or effective candidates in Parliament, so let's be happy with whichever lying self seeking arsehole who'll deliver Brexit.

Sun May 26, 2019 11:00 pm

Gove for me.

Mon May 27, 2019 2:02 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

In short, a politician !

At the moment there are no honest or effective candidates in Parliament, so let's be happy with whichever lying self seeking arsehole who'll deliver Brexit.

Well at moment they all seem to be saying same things its out come what may, lets just hope they've got balls to do it... :thumbup:

Mon May 27, 2019 11:21 pm

whats considered poverty now wouldn't have been considered poverty at any point in our history though...I sort of get kids saying and believing this but if 62 is your birth year you should know better..

Tue May 28, 2019 12:19 am

57 is my year and i do know food banks in one of the richest countries in the world tories my arse lol

Tue May 28, 2019 1:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Prime Minister :lol:

Trump loves him so do the Tory members, labour are scared of him, it's going to be an interesting few weeks!

Tue May 28, 2019 1:52 pm

Probably 150 years, he wants an equal society, poverty for all.

Tue May 28, 2019 2:25 pm

Do u really think it can be worse under him have a look around the south wales valleys thanks to the tories starting with thatcher destroying the coal industry and selling off the railways etc i can remember hard working class people i the valleys with morals the tories destroyed all that so no it couldnt be worse under corbyn and there are no facts to prove it would

Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Labour closed more collieries than Thatcher..and people in the valleys have morals aplenty..

I haven’t seen any kids in Wales unable to afford shoes..Renationalising the railways didn’t work. Like all nationalised industries, they failed. It’s why France is bankrupt.

Hissy fits about the past are predictable, but don’t do anything.

Apart from wanting to parasitise working people, What ideas have you got..

Tue May 28, 2019 4:48 pm

Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:57 is my year and i do know food banks in one of the richest countries in the world tories my arse lol

if you build them they will come.. your kidding yourself if you think things are worse for kids now than when you grew up...or you had an extremely privileged up bringing..

and tbh don't understand the lies...which if you are 57 and have even a very dodgy memory you know they are.

Tue May 28, 2019 6:28 pm

Actually im 62 what lies are u implying to mr dog found oh i tell u what ill agree with you the country is so much better under the tories there is no poverty with our children and no im not from privileged background im from mining and steel working background and still working my bollocks off so before u start being rude to me get to know me ok

Wed May 29, 2019 8:20 am

Unfortunately you'll only reduce the numbers of children living in poverty if you can reduce the numbers of children being born into poverty. That's a pretty unpalatable fact, but while we're so liberal that families with little income can freely extend to 5.6 and more children then we'll be in this state.

Most of us expect and want to fully support our off spring, but there's a large element, who fully expect you and I via the state to pick up the bill. They're having disproportionally larger families and crucially they're having them younger, nearly halving the generation gap.

Clearly we need to support those who've fallen on hard times through sickness and redundancy but we need to be moving to a model where dependant families have less children.

Wed May 29, 2019 9:29 am

dogfound wrote:
Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:57 is my year and i do know food banks in one of the richest countries in the world tories my arse lol

if you build them they will come.. your kidding yourself if you think things are worse for kids now than when you grew up...or you had an extremely privileged up bringing..

and tbh don't understand the lies...which if you are 57 and have even a very dodgy memory you know they are.

Going to a food bank with a top of the range mobile phone, 20 cigarettes in your handbag and no doubt the top SKY package available.
I’ve no doubt that for the past 50 years there are people who would have gone to a good bank if one had been available.
Unfortunately today we live in an age of people expecting handouts.

Wed May 29, 2019 9:42 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Going to a food bank with a top of the range mobile phone, 20 cigarettes in your handbag and no doubt the top SKY package available.
I’ve no doubt that for the past 50 years there are people who would have gone to a good bank if one had been available.
Unfortunately today we live in an age of people expecting handouts.

I was a bit more fortunate than some , my parents worked so we were not what I would consider poor { but we had no car..phone..fridge until I was about 8/9, no central heating, no double glazing..and a carpet was a square in the middle of the room....a mate who lived a few streets away his dad couldn't work and was the youngest of 4 boys..patches, hand me downs a damp cold house with mildew in every room and wall paper loose in the corners...etc etc..
there are literally thousands of pictures of the 1960s online or if you watch a 1960s film its not difficult to...get it.. yet there is a
a 57 year old going on about food banks...is this bloke real or what..

Wed May 29, 2019 9:49 am

epping blue wrote:

Unfortunately you'll only reduce the numbers of children living in poverty if you can reduce the numbers of children being born into poverty. That's a pretty unpalatable fact, but while we're so liberal that families with little income can freely extend to 5.6 and more children then we'll be in this state.

Most of us expect and want to fully support our off spring, but there's a large element, who fully expect you and I via the state to pick up the bill. They're having disproportionally larger families and crucially they're having them younger, nearly halving the generation gap.

Clearly we need to support those who've fallen on hard times through sickness and redundancy but we need to be moving to a model where dependant families have less children.

whats considered poverty is relative...
popping down the food bank later I think ill watsapp mary see if she wants a lift as her car is in the garage..aint poor..
its getting priorities wrong.

Wed May 29, 2019 9:54 am

dogfound wrote:
epping blue wrote:

popping down the food bank later I think ill watsapp mary see if she wants a lift as her car is in the garage..aint poor..

Summed up perfectly

Wed May 29, 2019 10:13 am

dogfound wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Its mathematical based on median wages. So if those who are working their bollux off, dont work quite as hard, they reduce their wages and we achieve the result - lower wages for those working equals less kids in poverty. I'm not sure who's having the wool pulled over their eyes on this, but there could be a Government coming along shortly that will no doubt achieve the above.

Wed May 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Pop down the food bank what a load of bollocks go and have a look at the people who use them too much daily mail and sun reading i think lol oh and i am 62 and born in 57 and yes we were all relatively poor but we were all the same in my era not like this un equal society

Wed May 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Stevejonesfrom62 wrote:Pop down the food bank what a load of bollocks go and have a look at the people who use them too much daily mail and sun reading i think lol oh and i am 62 and born in 57 and yes we were all relatively poor but we were all the same in my era not like this un equal society

Daily Mirror a good read too mate eh ;)

Wed May 29, 2019 4:51 pm

You must be seriously brain dead if you think voting for the Tories or Labour is going to improve things now or in the future.

19th Century politics for a 21st Century world.

Nigel Farage has more credibility.

Wed May 29, 2019 6:52 pm

Daily mirror my arse lol