Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Those Egg Feckers

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:04 pm

I hate my neighbour the Humpty Dumpty Egg c**t.

Th reason being he's Cardiff born and bred and he referred to the City as "THEM" and "THEY" after we lost to Blackpool.

Now Bellamy is here he hates the attention the city are getting from the media as much as the jacks and he's not alone with his opinions.

He even looks like Humpty Dumpty the falt baldy c**t.....If I ever see him sat on a wall I wont be able to resist the temptation...I kid you not! :old:

rant over ....feel much better now 8-)

Re: Those Egg Feckers

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Are you saying he's a Cardiff Blues fan?

lmao

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Karl wrote:Are you saying he's a Cardiff Blues fan?

lmao

Yeah and he's a c**t! honestly, he is a large egg on legs...humpty f*cking dumpty :twisted:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

lmao

Yeah and he's a c**t! honestly, he is a large egg on legs...humpty f*cking dumpty :twisted:

i know the type the valleys are full of them

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Just kick him in the stones and shout "f**k off you egg c**t"

It'll make you feel better :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

lmao

Dying breed mate.

Most rugby fans I know support City these days . :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

lmao

Dying breed mate.

Most rugby fans I know support City these days . :ayatollah:

At this rate we'll be bigger than te WRU in a year or two :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 pm

mate just run out and punch f**k out of his face, it will make you feel alot better

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Ben wrote:mate just run out and punch f**k out of his face, it will make you feel alot better

and a nice night in the cells :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Ben wrote:mate just run out and punch f**k out of his face, it will make you feel alot better

:lol: I know but he'd be the type to get the old bill involved and them fuckers are all humpty dumpty cunts as well :D

His head would crack too easily and a load of yellow and transparent gunge would flow out also :?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Well I was born in Newport, but moved to cardiff when I was six.

My Dad would take me to the City, my Grandad would take me to Rodney Parade to watch Newport RFC.

Grew up supporting both teams, and hating with a passion Newport FC and Cardiff RFC.

At school, the teachers took one look at me and said "You-Rugby", even though I loved football. I loved playing football but was crap at it, wasn't that fussed at playing rugby but was a better rugby player than a football player.

I was one mixed up kid!

To this day though, I wouldn't wipe my arse on a Cardiff Blues shirt!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 pm

dont worry wen wales win the wooden spoon the be city fans all of a sudden twats they do my head in. They cant even beat fuji :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 pm

They do my nut right in!! I hate it when some of them try talking football when they really havent got a clue what they are talking about!! The 6 nations makes my blood boil!! :evil: :evil: :evil: