Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You should pay a subscription to use this board!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 pm

I notice that over the past 7-10 days the number of members on this board has rapidly increased, for no other reason that this is the best and only place to find out the latest Cardiff City "Exclusives" (Many thanks for these Carl!) :ayatollah:

I have also seen and totally agree with some posts on here that there is no point buying the Echo as this board is far more informative and accurate and as a result yourself save 50p or whatever the cost currently is on buying it.

I've been a member of the "Best" Cardiff City messageboard (AAMB) since last November, and are not one of these people who have recently joined up as a result of all the wonderful goings on at our club that Carl has gladly shared with us recently.

What I would like to see is for every member on AAMB to be charged say £2.50 a year subscription (use paypal to collect) and on the basis we now have over 3000 members: - 3000 x £2.50 = £7500.00 donate this to the Cardiff City Academy so we can play our part and support the future of our CLUB! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What better way to build advocacy for this board and create great publisit for it!

Let's be honest who wouldn't pay just £2.50 per year for the world class information that this board continually keeps us up to date with regarding our club.

I would welcome your thoughts and maybe Annis could test the water with a poll - let's be fair in this day and age you only get what you pay for and £2.50 per year would be an absolute steal! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: You should pay a subscription to use this board!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Annis got enough money :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Shhhh you nutter annis has wiped me out buying his books :lol:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Dont be so stupid.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 pm

stfu ;)

I joined this one recently because of carl's exclusives and the better posts on the board :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Xcasual wrote:Annis got enough money :lol: :lol:

The Money wouldn't go to Annis - it would all go the Cardiff City Acadamy. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 pm

look out .i can see it coming,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, free membership. with every book you buy,,,,, :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Bourne Blue wrote:I notice that over the past 7-10 days the number of members on this board has rapidly increased, for no other reason that this is the best and only place to find out the latest Cardiff City "Exclusives" (Many thanks for these Carl!) :ayatollah:

I have also seen and totally agree with some posts on here that there is no point buying the Echo as this board is far more informative and accurate and as a result yourself save 50p or whatever the cost currently is on buying it.

I've been a member of the "Best" Cardiff City messageboard (AAMB) since last November, and are not one of these people who have recently joined up as a result of all the wonderful goings on at our club that Carl has gladly shared with us recently.

What I would like to see is for every member on AAMB to be charged say £2.50 a year subscription (use paypal to collect) and on the basis we now have over 3000 members: - 3000 x £2.50 = £7500.00 donate this to the Cardiff City Academy so we can play our part and support the future of our CLUB! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: What better way to build advocacy for this board and create great publisit for it!

Let's be honest who wouldn't pay just £2.50 per year for the world class information that this board continually keeps us up to date with regarding our club.

I would welcome your thoughts and maybe Annis could test the water with a poll - let's be fair in this day and age you only get what you pay for and £2.50 per year would be an absolute steal! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shame on you for desecrating your avatar :?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Pay money?????? I'm having trouble here mate, did you say "Pay money"???????? thats a long shot that ain't ever gonna come in....

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 pm

won,t get a penny from me :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:won,t get a penny from me :lol:

Same here mate :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:29 am

Bluebird 82 wrote:Pay money?????? I'm having trouble here mate, did you say "Pay money"???????? thats a long shot that ain't ever gonna come in....

Any reason why you feel supporting the Cardiff City Acadamy "the future of our Club" is not a good idea/ long shot?

0.0068p per day is not much to ask from loyal supports or due you already contribute is another way.

:lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 am

Id pay 10quid per year as long as it goes to what you said eitherway it saves me a fortune in local papers easy to log on here which after all updates us with inside info before it even hits papers/other MB ect :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 am

Bourne Blue wrote:
Bluebird 82 wrote:Pay money?????? I'm having trouble here mate, did you say "Pay money"???????? thats a long shot that ain't ever gonna come in....

Any reason why you feel supporting the Cardiff City Acadamy "the future of our Club" is not a good idea/ long shot?

0.0068p per day is not much to ask from loyal supports or due you already contribute is another way.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not saying that supporting the Acadamy is a bad thing, just paying(contributing) for it via a messageboard IS, I'd happily pay an extra £1 on ticket price if the said £1 was exclusively guarranteed to go to funding the Acadamy.. ;)